Fulltilt points update?

• 5 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Atargatis,

The StrategyPoints get updated whenever we get the lists from the respective poker rooms. Usually this happens every or every second day. You can find the date of the last strategy point update of each of the Poker Rooms on the home page. The screenshot below shows where you can find the last day of update (marked with red):

For more information on StrategyPoints you can also check out our rewards system page.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      I see different page :
      https://img11.imageshack.us/img11/3349/portald.png
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Atargatis,

In this case please wait until you have received your starting capital.

To increase you rank you have to earn strategy points. To earn these you have to play on a linked PokerStrategy account and create rake. You will receive an amount of strategy points depending on the rake you have created and the poker room you are playing at.

To increase level you have to earn a certain amount of points in a space of time. To find out the different levels and the time needed to earn them can be found here.

To see how many points you have gained in the previous 4 weeks then please look at this;

All this information can be found under the Rewards section.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Atargatis
      Atargatis
      Bronze
      Hi Again,
      Thank you for your reply.
      I don't entitled for 1st capital so I deposited money on my own.
      Is there a way to verify im tracked ?!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atargatis
      Hi Again,
      Thank you for your reply.
      I don't entitled for 1st capital so I deposited money on my own.
      Is there a way to verify im tracked ?!
      Hi Atargatis,

After playing your first poker on the account, you will need to wait a day or so as indicated by Jack to allow your playing data to be fully tracked back to PokerStrategy.

You will be receive confirmation of your tracking through the PokerStrategy points and latest update date on your Home page as indicated in the example screenshot Jack provided above.
      Additionally, and you'll probably notice this first, your PokerStrategy status will automatically upgrade to Bronze status as soon as you have earnt 1x PokerStrategy point (when the update comes through).

Best regards & good luck/enjoy your poker,

Bart