I failed please help lol

• philiveyfan
      philiveyfan
      Bronze
      So I failed the quiz on here to get my 50 free bucks no im not amazing at poker anyone got the answers so I can get this ill send them XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Breach of forum rules.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi philiveyfan,

I'm sorry to hear that you failed the quiz, however everything needed to pass the quiz had already been provided to you in the strategy material.

It is against PokerStratrategy rules to ask for answers or for members to provide answers with the quiz, and I have therefore closed this thread to prevent further rule breaches.

I would also ask you to refrain from talking about, seeking or offering money transfers within this forum as that also breaks the forum rules.

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.

Your co-operation is appreciated and we all wish you well with your remaining attempts at the quiz. You already have all of the answers available to you if you read and re-read the strategy material carefully.

It is extremely important that you are able to pass the quiz on your own merits as this is vital information that you will need to understand and be able to implement to ensure that you retain and build on any bankroll.

Best regards,

Bart