NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($10.08) [16/10/6 -100hands sample]
      BB ($13.04)
      UTG ($5.72)
      UTG+1 ($12.36)
      Hero ($16.96)
      BTN ($2.50)

Dealt to Hero Q:spade: A:spade:

UTG calls $0.10, UTG+1 calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.55, fold, SB calls $0.50, fold, UTG calls $0.45, fold,

FLOP ($1.85) T:spade: 7:club: 6:spade:

SB bets $0.10, UTG calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.95, SB raises to $1.80, UTG folds, Hero ???
  • 3 replies
    • buhhy
      I'd put him either on a set, 89s, JJ probably and maybe 88, 99 or a worse flush draw, given his stats. But then again... he min donks the flop and min reraises you. Have you seen any of his hands that went to showdown? I would fold because he will very likely fire a second barrel and you'd be faced with another difficult decision unless you improve (8 outs of so). But then again, I'm pretty chicken and my range is probably not very accurate. I guess you folded?
    • Janusrichmond
      I would not fold with 2 overcards and a nut flush draw. IF you hit your flush you could make a lot of money if he have a set or a lower flushdraw (good implied odds). If you don´t hit anything on turn I would fold or call depending on how much he bet (depending on what odds you are given).

But it´s not a easy decision. If he have a set and you hit a ace or a queen on turn, your in problem :f_frown: . That probably make a fold to a quite good alternative aswell..
    • MaestroOfZerg

I think he's tight enough to show up with a set very often when he overcalls your isolation raise preflop out of position, pocket pairs are the most likely candidate. SB certainly looks taggish 16/10/6, and tags will usually set mine in that spot because they expect the UTG&UTG+1 fish to overcall.

Why a tag would use a minbet/min3bet line instead of betting into the fish there with a set i have no idea, probably because he's really bad and only winning because of his set mining habits. Call in position and punish him for it, but don't go crazy if you hit an A or a Q on the turn and he doesn't give you good odds to draw again, your flush outs are likely the only ones that are clean.

Hope it helps.