[NL20-NL50] NL 25 SH AJo

• Ensyfer
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is SB with A, J.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.85, BU folds, Hero raises to $2.50, BB folds, CO calls $1.65.

Flop: ($5.25) Q, 2, 5 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.25, CO calls $3.25.

Turn: ($11.75) A (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($11.75) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.50, CO raises to $85.64(All-In), Hero calls $12.50.

Final Pot: $116.39.

Villain: 22/18/1.3/WTSD 43/58 hands

Turn: I should barell turn right? Esp because i am OOP. Ip check behind isnt that bad IMO.
      River: Can i still fold on the river after he raises me?
  • 2 replies
    • grummeler
      yea i would bet the turn !!!
      because with your check you show sooo much weakness, that he might just bluff you out of the hand on the river.
      you played the hand like KQ or something.
      you 3bet, you make a bet when you hit your Queen, and slow down when the ace comes.
      after his check you think you have a thin valuebet because you beat all queens so you bet....
      he can simply bluff you out and you have no chance to call this.

so you gave him a perfect bluffing spot in this hand.... and with his stats he might be the one to do so, although he is not that agressive.

well i think i would c/c the river after checking the turn to see a cheap showdown with some showdownvalue.
      but if you bet, i think you have to fold to the all in. you only beat a bluff right now, and with 1,3 AGF ... i dont think the chance is big enough to make the call.
    • Kaitz20
      since board is so dry then c/c turn and c/c river is not terrible line. Villain would often fold worse hands to your turn barrel.
      Once you bety river and get shoved fold seems better since players usually are not really bluffing there and you can't beat their value shoving range which is two pair+