Photo again...

• LazyJohny
      LazyJohny
      Bronze
      So this time i emailed my driver license without blanking anything and still they send me an email saying that i must take a photo of me holding my document...

is this for real, like is this really necessary?

because sending a document with personal data is good enough to me.

Everyone had to send a pic holding the document?
  • 4 replies
    • grimbadul
      grimbadul
      Bronze
      yea a friend of mine have the same prob!! he must send a pic with him holding his driver lincense xD :D
      dont ask yourself why!?! ^^ do it ...
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello LazyJohny,

Yes the ID check and additional "holding the ID card" photo is pretty standard nowadays and is there to protect both yourself and PokerStrategy. Once completed you shouldn't have to go though this aspect again.

I can confirm that PokerStrategy.com is a legitimate and highly respected company in the poker industry and will treat your ID and personal data with strict confidence and security. They never give it out to third parties. The safety of members is PokerStrategy's primary concern.

Support team will assess your images shortly and get back to if they require an improved image or anything else. If not then your starting capital should follow on soon after.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • LazyJohny
      LazyJohny
      Bronze
      Do i need to show myself holding it or just showing my hand holding it?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello LazyJohny,

I believe you have to been seen holding it. This is to protect against people using other persons id to obtain the capital at PokerStrategy.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack