This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Some good SNG Master willing to gamble :)

• DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      So,im searching for an sng pro grinder for a gamble,ill talk pvt with him/them about the gamble :) ,could someone tell me whos one of the best SnG users around here ? im from the italy section :)
  • 5 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      see boku and thenose :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DazBones,

Good to see you visiting the English Community, welcome.

I, like most members I imagine, prefer to avoid other PokerStrategists wherever possible. I always think it's better to beat and take money off of other players and not from our own members, however I wish you well in your challenge.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      Hoho~hi Bart

Im not gonna gamble with my and his money,im offering something in exchange of some coaching with someone good willing to help me :) but its almost a gamble since i dropped off school and work,thats all.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oh ok,

It's just when you use the word "gamble", I assume you mean gamble.

PokerStrategy have lots of hugely experienced Coaches, who are also the only ones authorised to advertise/provide coaching to members in the forums, so you could approach one of the SnG coaches.

You might find the following useful:

Alternatively a fellow player might like to do a "sweat" type session with you.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      Yes,actually i was searching for some good master to teach me the game,in exchange as soon as i get good im paying him back with my future earnings,thats what i meant,its almost a gamble since no one know if he can become good or not,thats all :)

edit : of course if someone want also some sweat session im up for it