Some good SNG Master willing to gamble :)

• DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      So,im searching for an sng pro grinder for a gamble,ill talk pvt with him/them about the gamble :) ,could someone tell me whos one of the best SnG users around here ? im from the italy section :)
  • 5 replies
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      see boku and thenose :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DazBones,

Good to see you visiting the English Community, welcome.

I, like most members I imagine, prefer to avoid other PokerStrategists wherever possible. I always think it's better to beat and take money off of other players and not from our own members, however I wish you well in your challenge.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      Hoho~hi Bart

Im not gonna gamble with my and his money,im offering something in exchange of some coaching with someone good willing to help me :) but its almost a gamble since i dropped off school and work,thats all.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Oh ok,

It's just when you use the word "gamble", I assume you mean gamble.

PokerStrategy have lots of hugely experienced Coaches, who are also the only ones authorised to advertise/provide coaching to members in the forums, so you could approach one of the SnG coaches.

You might find the following useful:

Alternatively a fellow player might like to do a "sweat" type session with you.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • DazBones
      DazBones
      Bronze
      Yes,actually i was searching for some good master to teach me the game,in exchange as soon as i get good im paying him back with my future earnings,thats what i meant,its almost a gamble since no one know if he can become good or not,thats all :)

edit : of course if someone want also some sweat session im up for it