This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50Nl Sh 99 Ip

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (UTG) ($68.70)
      MP ($30.15)
      CO ($50.70)
      Button ($64.10)
      SB ($39.20)

BB ($39.95)

Preflop: Gerv is UTG with 9, 9
      Gerv bets $1.75, 3 folds, SB calls $1.50, 1 fold

Flop: ($4) 2, 2, J (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $3, SB raises $9.50, Gerv calls $6.50

Turn: ($23) J (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $9, SB raises $22.50, Gerv folds

Maybe I should have folded to his c/R on the Flop since the only range he can do this with is 2x and Jx as I see TT-55 c/c here because of his fold to contibet %

ON the Turn he instant checks so I wanted to put a bet of 50% (Rake was already substracted on the Turn) to know where I am at. I dislike checking behind since I know I can't call his riverbet nor raise it

Thoughts?
  • 2 replies
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      i think i`d fold to his c/r because he only uses c/r in 9% of the time.
      so i dont really see him c/r here with 33-88.
      his agression factor is also very low, so i would just give him credit for a jack or a 2 here and fold my hand.
      i dont really want to call the c/r because the situation can only get worse, and due to his low c/r and AGF i`d fold 99 here.

as played i would just try to check the hand down. i dont want to get trapped here in this hand where im very likely behind.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      these kind of player is almost never c/r flop with worse hands than trips, so I like b/f a lot more than b/c and then folding to turn bet.