This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH Q6s jam flop or call?

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

Gerv (Button) ($50)
      SB ($19.40)

BB ($47.65)
      UTG ($50)
      MP ($16.20)
      CO ($10.60)

Preflop: Gerv is Button with Q, 6
      3 folds, Gerv bets $1.50, SB calls $1.25, 1 fold

Flop: ($3.50) K, J, 2 (2 players)
      SB checks, Gerv bets $2, SB raises $6, Gerv raises $16, SB calls $11.90 (All-In)

I think calling his c/r postflop is better than just jamming with 2nd nut flush draw because his c/R% is only indicating the nuts + his raise cBet is also low

Thoughts?
  • 2 replies
    • grummeler
      grummeler
      Bronze
      i dont like the shove here.
      you have zero foldequity against his c/r with his stack left and you only have a naked flushdraw.
      i think i would just call his raise and fold turn if unimproved.
      i think you will get his stack if you hit the turn so i would call and go broke turn if i hit and fold if i dont.
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      Hi,

Originally posted by grummeler
      i dont like the shove here.
      you have zero foldequity against his c/r with his stack left and you only have a naked flushdraw.
      i think i would just call his raise and fold turn if unimproved.
      i think you will get his stack if you hit the turn so i would call and go broke turn if i hit and fold if i dont.
      +1
      I agree.
      We he c/r that flop and is short your FE is around 0 so call the flop and folding unimproved on the turn is better.