Plo Hi-Lo

• morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Hi, PLO8 has arrived here in the last couple of weeks with a Silver cash table video and a gold final table video which is excellent news.PLO8 is poorly represented in the online video/coaching fraternity and there is definitely a gap that could be filled.

So are we going to do that with some more material or was this just a feeler to see if there was any interest?

Gary
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Thanks for your feedback and interest in the strategy material.

Whilst not directly involved (but I'll make sure that those nice people in the education area see your comments), I do know that PokerStrategy are always working on bringing fresh new material into the strategy area.

Whilst they try to include as wide a range of material as possible, it does make sense to concentrate on where the demand is currently greatest obviously.

If there is sufficient PLO8 demand however, I'm sure they will look to add to the recent material.

Watch this space as they say :)

Thanks again for your feedback, best regards,

Bart
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply , Bart.
      It's more than likely than demand won't be high enough but there is hope.The game probably has the lowest variance of the big pot games and a lot of those that do play it are pretty poor making high win rates possible. Sure the game won't be everyones cup of tea but it is certainly fun to play and potentially very profitable withouth the scary variance of PLO.
      Here's hoping for more. Gary.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Gary,

Yes, I'm not really familiar with Omaha as a whole myself really. I tried a couple of those Freeroll donkaments on Stars once, but to be honest I wasn't really sure what i was doing.

It is on my own personal list of things to look into though as I agree with you, it does look an interesting variant to learn.

Might be a while for me though, I still haven't fully got used to Holdem yet lol, thank goodness for the PokerStrategy help/advice ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      Hi I saw in the German community that the inimitable Bahmrock had done a couple of PLO8 videos.

No offence to anyone else but that would be the way to go.Also I have never done a blog but am considering doing one based entirely on PLO8 I enjoy it that much. I dont think anyone else has tried one.

Gary.