PokerStrategy $5,000 TAF Freeroll on PartyPoker

• thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi all,

The exclusive PokerStrategy $5k TAF freeroll is open for registration now. Anyone whose referred friend(s) earned his first StrategyPoints during October qualifies for this freeroll. You can find it under Tournament/ Special section in PartyPoker lobby.

The freeroll will take place this Sunday, the 8th of November, at 18:00 GMT.

Good luck to all!
  • 6 replies
    • Wriggers
      Wriggers
      Bronze
      Hey, I just tried to register for this freeroll and it says i'm not invited, i'm pretty sure one of my friends has earned some points in October but would you be able to confirm this in any way? Thanks a lot.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Wriggers,

Please be informed that in order to qualify for the freeroll, your referred friend must have earned his FIRST StrategyPoints in October. Although your friend earned some StrategyPoints, it's unfortunately not his FIRST point. That's why you didn't earn a seat in this freeroll.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      My refered friend register and got his 1st 6 strategy points in october and i havent receive any invitation.

When i try to register the tournament (355 players now), the partypoker pop up ask me to deposit REAL money 1st.

So now how?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Justin37,

Please be informed that you must fill in all personal data at Party's cashier before you can register for this freeroll. We already sent the list of qualified players to Party. If you still can't register after filling all personal data, that means you're not qualified for this month freeroll.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Justin37
      Justin37
      Bronze
      Well for those who cant register for the october TAF program, can any of us be given a PASS for the next TAF tour>? I think this will bring justice for all who have refered a friend with strategy points but couldnt register on Partypoker.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Justin37,

If you was not invited to join the Oct. freeroll, that means you did not qualify. Please be informed that eligible players are automatically added to the list we forward to Party.

Regards,
      thunder