Cashing out party points and pokerstrategy status

• Fome
      Fome
      Bronze
      Hi,

I am just wondering what happens when you cash out your 400pp for the $100 reward. Will you loose all your points and revert to a bronze member on pokerstrategy?

(And shouldn't my strategypoints have been updated this weekend? I think it has been more than a week since last update)
  • 3 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Is that 400pp for 100$ a reload bonus? or has PS.cc changed from 5000 raked hands to 400pp?

Either way it doesn't affect your status here at Ps.cc. You can do what you wish with the pps you have. :)

Update should be done the next days but I don't have more info about it.
    • Fome
      Fome
      Bronze
      I cannot find any mention of raked hands on partypoker. When I click "see all bonus offers" there's a bonus of $100 when you reach 400pp. When I reach 400pp do I have to cash them out to get my $100?

*Waiting patiently for the next update. Want to read silver section* :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ah ok they changed it... a few days/weeks/months (whatever) ago it was 5000 raked hands to clear the 100$.

As soon as you reached the 400pps the bonus will be credited to your acc. The pps won't be redeemed (correct word for "won't be taken away from you"?)

And this way you made 100$ bonus + 4$ (400pps = 4$ cash which you can "trade" in the shop as soon as you reach 2500pps)

Gl at the tables. :)