2nd starting capital

• multiSOLA
      Hey guys.
      I have a question about 2nd starting capital to get.

I will tell you a story why im asking. About 3 years ago i started playing texas holdem... like 2 years ago i started to play online and yeah after some time i found this site and read few intresting articles about bankroll managment wich is in my oppinion the most important thing for cash game players.
      So after ups and downs i was constantly pumping my bankroll using rakebacks and other promotions like rake races i was quite succesfull in this... but than suddenly a poker site i was playing on Pitbull Poker went offline and most of players there like me was left with no $$ only some digital numbers with no way to cash out.
      From this i learned not to trust small poker networks but to scout them before i even deposit my first money on them... i realy doubt i will ever deposit any money again but for sure i know i wish to play.

So if there is any way for me to get this 2nd starting capital on your site plz let me know.

thx in advance
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi multiSOLA,

Thanks for your interest, however each member is only entitled to just 1x starting capital.

Occasional there are special promotions, but these are pretty infrequent and random, it's not possible to request an additional capital.

On the separate issue you mention, I would confirm that all of PokerStrategy's partner poker sites are carefully chosen due to their reputation, financial strength and customer service etc.
      PokerStrategy treat the welfare of it's membership as top priority.

To rebuild a bankroll, you could of course try the Tell A Friend scheme (link in my signature) or of course try to cash in a few freerolls if you don't want to make a deposit yourself.

We wish you well and look forward to hearing how you progress in due course.

Best regards,