house/flat sharing

• raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Hi

i am looking for other poker players who would be interested in sharing a house or a flat abroad.
      or perhaps people who allready share a flat or house and who have an available room.

at the moment i am open for anything but i would prefer something outside europe.

about me:

My name is Rasmus Raun, Im from Denmark and i live off poker.
      i am a quite solid player and i have some backup savings if things shouldnt go well for a while. i normally make around 3-4k$ a month.

i would also expect of the people i live with that you are able to make quite consistent winnings or have some savings.

im 23 years old, i like poker, sports, movies, traveling, good food and much more.

i like to party but not every single weekend. often i'd rather just play some pool on a bar or kick back with some smoke and a movie.
      i am a mellow kind of guy

i have lived abroad in ireland before and i loved it so i am really looking forward to do it again.

i want to move as soon as possible and i hope some of you will be interested.
  • 4 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey raun,

You might be interested in this.
      Similar thread.
      International Poker flat-share

Regards,

Kyle.
    • TheLastNail
      TheLastNail
      Black
      hey,

me and TwiceT are most prolly moving to Malta, renting a villa...

we most prolly leave in december/january or so.. add me on skype: "cibicekj" for details ;
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TheLastNail
      hey,

me and TwiceT are most prolly moving to Malta, renting a villa...

we most prolly leave in december/january or so.. add me on skype: "cibicekj" for details ;
      sure ill add you later today and we can have a chat about it.

Originally posted by justkyle88
      Hey raun,

You might be interested in this.
      Similar thread.
      International Poker flat-share

Regards,

Kyle.
      thanks. unfortunately i cant wait until he finishes school july 2010. if im moving its going to be within the next 2-3 months
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      bump.

still looking for someone who would like to move abroad. preferably outside europe