such bad players lower stakes

• Menschdefekt
      Menschdefekt
      Bronze
      Been playing a lot of double or nothing games. I have started to see trends where the short stack on the big blind always seems to stay alive cos everyone folds to them. Big stacks simply fold instead of putting pressure on the short stacks. Big stacks then bust cos the short guys get chips and a new life.
      What then really bugs me, is those big stacks will then chase an ace when playing ace jack, queen or king even though they have not hit at any stage, and were not the aggressor....

Some really bad plays in the past few days, all which would not have happened if the players had a clue.
  • 5 replies
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Yep, that's exactly why people on this site make money playing poker. Most low stakes players are borderline retarded and for some reason enjoy throwing away their money.
    • Menschdefekt
      Menschdefekt
      Bronze
      Its ok till they hit that ace, and you have tried pushing them off the pot knowing too well they didnt hit and your top pair is good...
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Menschdefekt
      Been playing a lot of double or nothing games. I have started to see trends where the short stack on the big blind always seems to stay alive cos everyone folds to them. Big stacks simply fold instead of putting pressure on the short stacks. Big stacks then bust cos the short guys get chips and a new life.
      What then really bugs me, is those big stacks will then chase an ace when playing ace jack, queen or king even though they have not hit at any stage, and were not the aggressor....

Some really bad plays in the past few days, all which would not have happened if the players had a clue.
      WE NEED THESE FISH SO WE CAN MAKE $$..........I hope your post isn't a moan.......
    • Akwed
      Akwed
      Bronze
      It's DoN, not regular SNG!!
      If you are big stack u dont need make presure on short stacks. Just fold it to win. You don't need all chip for win. What is the problem with folding? :f_mad:
    • deVall3y
      deVall3y
      Bronze
      damn those bad players. reason short stakes are unbeatable