This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

additional credit?

• NickNick83
      NickNick83
      Bronze
      :spade: Hi guys.

Here's the thing (and I'm not complaining!), my acount on full tilt was credited with 6.36$. I've been playing with your 50$ for 2 weeks now and I just got this additional credit. You e-mailed me saying I was credited with 1.36$.

I don't think it's the "tell a friend" promotion because I doubt he's got the points so far. So where did this come from? Could this be rakeback? Is this a silly question? Who am I? :f_p:

Thanks!
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey NickNick83,

Sounds like rakeback to me ;)
      If you signed up with FullTilt through us, it should be rakeback.

I can tell you that it definitely isn't "Tell A Friend", because it can only be released when you build up a certain amount.
      You can check how your friends are going clearing their points though:

But back to your question, this link to our FullTilt rakeback FAQ should answer all your questions.

Not sure if it can answer
      Who am I? :f_p:

Hehe.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

sounds to me like you've cleared the first $5 portion of your bonus and got your first rakeback. You'll get $5 every time you get 83.5 FTP and rakeback every Friday.