Pokerstar/srrategy points

• 9 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi b1gfoot,

Another update will be through shortly, sometimes there is a short delay in getting the tracked data through from poker platforms.

Don't worry however, all your play will have been recorded and you will not lose anything.

Best regards,

Bart
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Thanks for the response EagleStar88, 2 days updated.
      Are they normall this slow at sending reports?
      Im thinking im about 10-20 pointsof silver, and would like the silver info ASAP.

With 88 articals to read and vids to watch id like to use the time ASAP as im off on my holls at the end of the month, wich probably means I come home to bronze and have to do it all again for info.(im very much a pre flop player, so the points dont come easy, and im not SSS etc)

02 Nov 09 10.0
      03 Nov 09 13.2
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Yes of course b1gfoot, I totally understand.

Well there is quite often a slight delay (a day or so) as the data is gathered and sent through, but PokerStrategy is reliant on each poker platform, and there are several.

Sometimes, especially when a platform introduces a new software update or near the end/start of a calendar month, a slightly longer delay can occur.

It will all work out in the end however, don't worry, you will soon have access to those Silver articles.

Best regards,

Bart
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Just logged in to see(see below), now that aint right, yesterday I played 2x NL25 for about 3hrs and was up on the $ around 1 BI and seen plenty of qualifing pots, my guess is I earnt 30-40VPP so 15-20 stratergy points.
      Today, fine i guess its not updated but again NL25x3 for around 3 hrs Guessing I got some points at some stage again +on the $ and played plenty of qual pots.

17 Nov 09 0
      18 Nov 09 0
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      u are sivler, Congratz
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Pokerstars are lazy sobs :f_confused: When i was playing at Party Poker points were updated every day at around 15:00h GMT +1.
      It would really be nice if they could send their data sooner.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

Sorry for any delay on your points. But, I can assure you that you will not loss any points at all.
      Also, remember PokerStars is a much bigger Poker site than other and will of course have a lot more members. So they might have more regular delays.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • b1gfoot
      b1gfoot
      Bronze
      Well its been updated and back dated, so i guess all is good.
      Thanks fakedurrr , actually was not to hard at NL25, shooting for gold will be a diffrent matter.
      Indeed PS seam like lazy sobs RockEye, OH well such is life.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      partypoker is updated every day, pokerstars every..week or so :( oh well