This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

HUD for FL

• 5 replies
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I keep it simple. VPIP, PFR, AGF ,W$SD and 2 other stat so I can keep the stats clean and readable. When I need more info or have a read on a player HEM has a good detailed pop up for all the misc stats that I can go to.
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      SH or FR?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      FR, I just added W$SD but what exactly is this?
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      This tells you how many times a person wins @ showdown. It gives you a indication of how good a player is( or lucky session)and the strength of a hand you need to have to showdown against him. An example would be a player with less than 40% is normaly going to showdown with any pair and a player with 60%+ will normally have a strong hand.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      WTS or Went To Showdown is more important than Won $ at Show Down.

WTS shows you how likely the villian is to show a hand down on the river. It can assist with river decisions; bluff more against villians with a low WTS, value bet more against villians with a high WTS.

The other useful stat is 3Bet pre flop stat. It helps narrowing a villians range when they 3Bet pre flop eg a low 3Bet percentage means you should expect a much stronger hand from villian if they 3Bet and vice versa.

Ofc, you need a decent sample size to rely on these stats, but they are useful.