HUD for FL

• 5 replies
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      I keep it simple. VPIP, PFR, AGF ,W$SD and 2 other stat so I can keep the stats clean and readable. When I need more info or have a read on a player HEM has a good detailed pop up for all the misc stats that I can go to.
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      SH or FR?
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      FR, I just added W$SD but what exactly is this?
    • One12ver
      One12ver
      Bronze
      This tells you how many times a person wins @ showdown. It gives you a indication of how good a player is( or lucky session)and the strength of a hand you need to have to showdown against him. An example would be a player with less than 40% is normaly going to showdown with any pair and a player with 60%+ will normally have a strong hand.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      WTS or Went To Showdown is more important than Won $ at Show Down.

WTS shows you how likely the villian is to show a hand down on the river. It can assist with river decisions; bluff more against villians with a low WTS, value bet more against villians with a high WTS.

The other useful stat is 3Bet pre flop stat. It helps narrowing a villians range when they 3Bet pre flop eg a low 3Bet percentage means you should expect a much stronger hand from villian if they 3Bet and vice versa.

Ofc, you need a decent sample size to rely on these stats, but they are useful.