TAF payout/no Deposit

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      hello,
      I had my BR withdrawed so I wont be able to play poker for minimum of 2 weeks so I decided that I will payout 50dollars of my TAF money and was wondering when I didnt deposit on those payout sites (Mansion/Titan/Party) it they would pay it off to those accounts when I didnt deposit there and if I would be eligible for FD bonuses after that
      or if there are naother hints pls tell me
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fakedurrr,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest, I think thunder might know though. I'll move your question across to the TAF section (but keep a link here ofc) if that's ok.

It should receive a quicker response in there. I'll try to find out or thunder will no doubt be able to help.

Best regards,

Bart
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      ah, ty, I didnt see this section, sorry for extra work
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi fakedurrr,

I can confirm that you do not have to deposit to receive your TAF payment at Mansion, Titan or Party. At Titan and Mansion, you will not get the FD bonus when you receive this kind of transfer. However, at Party you will still be eligible for the FD bonus when you receive the transfer from us. In case it is not automatically credited, you can email Party's Support and they will be happy to manually activate the bonus for you.

Regards,
      thunder
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I knew that thunder would know, he knows eeeeeverything ;)

Loving your work thunder, many thanks.

Bart
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      yea,
      thank u for ur answer,
      at least I would be able to play some poker , even though I will have to gamble
      ty