Titan PSVIP bonus

• CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      I recieved my email this morning saying they have linked my PS account with my titan account. My question is , if i deposit $500 and enter the code is it possible to cash out say $50, after from titan? will it affect the bonus is any way?

thanks
  • 12 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      A cashout won't delete your bonus at Titan. :)
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      Thanks for reply, thats great news. :D

I deposited $330 , would the bonus amount be $600? sorry if you think thats a stupid question because maybe i already know the answer lol.

Another quickie, when you do recieve part of the bonus on monday or thursday do they let you know the amount by email or something? Just think its a little fishy why they don't add it to the bonus tab in the account page.......

can this poker tracker show you your rake amounts? or anyway to work out how much you've raked?

thanks again
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      330$ * 200% = 660$ (but 600$ max) = 600$ bonus :D

I don't play at Titan so I don't know how they tell you how much bonus you get. I think via popup or email.

PT can show you the rake but again I don't know how. (don't have PT)
      But I think if you have a look at the software or the manual you will find it. (and maybe some PT owner stops here by and can tell you)

PA won't work at Titan just to let you know. :)
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      Thanks cirith you have been most helpfull :)
    • Axel80
      Axel80
      Bronze
      You can see your generated rake in poker tracker in the Game notes menu. Go there and click on "Get all" button on the right hand side on top. Then you can see you generated rake in the "MGR" tab.
    • debelinko
      debelinko
      Bronze
      You will be informed with an email when you receive your bonus.
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      thanks lads, i have teh poker tracker running now
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      Did anyone receive a 2nd email saying your account has been linked with poker strategy?

I just have and still haven't received any bonus even though i have made a deposit nearly a week ago and they say bonus pays Monday & Thursday. I'm a little worried that my account isn't actually linked.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Just contact the Titan Poker Support. They are very helpful and should be able to help you.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      I have received the 2º one as well,after I had already received the first $10 deposit.
      The trouble is that I have been linked for almost three weeks, have a bonus due of about $150 and did not see any more deposits.
      I believe they are having some trouble with their system. Let´s wait and see
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      As I said before: Just contact their support. They should know whats going on.
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      To be honest unless your playing high limits its hard to get this bonus and i've left titan due to blowing £240 on blackjack, 3 cards & roulette, I got a consolation prize of $200 because i came 1st 4 times in a row on the maui jackpots then 2nd on the last. This moneys getting cashed out and going into full tilt where i have a bankroll there atm anyway. I've never ever been tempted to play any sort of machine game before and I don't know what I was thinking but it traps you in thinking it owes you and totally rinses you out.