HU no blind increase SNGs

• nafar84
      nafar84
      Bronze
      So I've moved a few dollars to my new Stars account to check it out... and I've noticed these no blind increase HU SNG's of which there are two types: 50bb deep and 200bb deep, for as little as $5.50

I thought, great! I can practice for HU cash without having to risk $50 every time. First couple of games were against some donk I won once he won once.

Then I ran into a really weak-tight regular who wouldn't pay me off and would only raise with the nuts. I kept winning small pot after small pot, but it was obvious to me that this was going nowhere, unless I was ready to sit there for 7 hours in order to win 5 bucks... after a while we decided to chop and end it. I gotta say, he was a real nice and friendly guy.

Then the next game was the one in which I decided never to play this format again. Was some 20-tabling regular who almost timed out every hand which drove me insane. For like almost an hour it was like this: My BU - I raise, he folds... his BU - he limps, I raise, he folds. Over and over and over gain. Occasionally he would call and fold to cbet. When he wants to raise he raises really big.

100% predictable. I mean, if I had nothing to do for 10 hours I'd have no problem being patient. BUT I DID NOT HAVE 10 FREAKING HOURS TO WIN 5 BUCKS AND I ENDED UP DONKING OFF MY STACK TO HIM.

HE (AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS) IS PROBABLY DOING THIS ALL DAY LONG AND MAKING PROFIT OFF THE MONKEYTILTERS LIKE ME.

DON'T PLAY THESE GAMES GUYS... TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
  • 7 replies
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      Thanks aloat for the HU i wanted to check them
    • AugustusCaesar
      AugustusCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nafar84
      So I've moved a few dollars to my new Stars account to check it out... and I've noticed these no blind increase HU SNG's of which there are two types: 50bb deep and 200bb deep, for as little as $5.50

I thought, great! I can practice for HU cash without having to risk $50 every time. First couple of games were against some donk I won once he won once.

Then I ran into a really weak-tight regular who wouldn't pay me off and would only raise with the nuts. I kept winning small pot after small pot, but it was obvious to me that this was going nowhere, unless I was ready to sit there for 7 hours in order to win 5 bucks... after a while we decided to chop and end it. I gotta say, he was a real nice and friendly guy.

Then the next game was the one in which I decided never to play this format again. Was some 20-tabling regular who almost timed out every hand which drove me insane. For like almost an hour it was like this: My BU - I raise, he folds... his BU - he limps, I raise, he folds. Over and over and over gain. Occasionally he would call and fold to cbet. When he wants to raise he raises really big.

100% predictable. I mean, if I had nothing to do for 10 hours I'd have no problem being patient. BUT I DID NOT HAVE 10 FREAKING HOURS TO WIN 5 BUCKS AND I ENDED UP DONKING OFF MY STACK TO HIM.

HE (AND PROBABLY MANY OTHERS) IS PROBABLY DOING THIS ALL DAY LONG AND MAKING PROFIT OFF THE MONKEYTILTERS LIKE ME.

DON'T PLAY THESE GAMES GUYS... TOTAL WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY.
      Hehe, I was playing the 5$ heads-up SNGs with blind increases but one time I accidentally turned on like 200BB deep HU .. Like 20th hand I am like wtf. blinds still 5-10 ?? I realised there is no blind increase .. I had 5 6 and the board came like A 2 3 8 4 .. it went check-check- ... and then he bets pot on river .. I am like he probably has a 5 so how much I can raise ?? I dont want to sit there for an hour so I just ship 190 BB into 20 BB pot he calls and has K5 I win :f_biggrin:

I have no idea what is the sense of those ..
    • Leito99
      Leito99
      Bronze
      it makes sense for good players to play that cuz in normal ones the blinds reach like 150 and then its all in or fold in which any donkey could get luky and win

but 200BB is way too much so you could play 50 and play agressive so if u raise every time on the button the game could end quickly enough...

i play normal ones but i might try them sometime
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      I accidently registered for 200 BB Omaha HI-Lo no blind increase. Not fun.
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      Originally posted by Anssi
      Oh thats pain in its purest form
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze

Does that game EVER finish?
    • riverstarsss
      riverstarsss
      Bronze
      Hehe some time ago accidentaly reg in a 11one...aftter hale an hour of play i shoved every hand for 55 hand an finaly he call me with AA... To bad he was in bad shape i had A5 FLOP...u know...55x and i said i ll nvr play them again!and in 1 day i saw a match still playable after 7 hours!was that true?SICK