[NL2-NL10] AQo Nl5sh

• franeczek
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($2.40)
      CO ($2.06)
      SB ($5.70)
      MP ($4.90)
      Hero (Button) ($5)
      UTG ($7.81)

Preflop: Hero is Button with Q, A
      1 fold, MP bets $0.08, 1 fold, Hero raises $0.24, 2 folds, MP calls $0.16

Flop: ($0.54) Q, 10, 5 (2 players)
      MP bets $0.26, Hero calls $0.26

Turn: ($1.06) K (2 players)
      MP bets $0.50, Hero calls $0.50

River: ($2.06) A (2 players)
      MP bets $0.98, Hero folds

Total pot: $2.06

I think now that I should raise flop. River fold?
  • 3 replies
    • ironmask92
      Its kinda hard to tell without some sort of read on this player. If this player was a tight/really tight player, i would fold for sure since he probably has AA or KK. AK and even JJ will also cause you to lose. The only hands you can beat is A10/K10/KQ offsuit. Him having Q10 seems very unlikely due to raise on the flop. Even though its probably best to fold the hand, i would be inclined to call the dollar just to see what kind of hand he would raise with (he's betting half the pot on all streets, so if you call him, you may know what hands he would likely raise half the pot with on future hands). With that knowledge, you can really win alot of money off this guy next time you see him. Sorry for the really long post, hope this helps.
    • franeczek
      I had only 12 hands on him so He was unknown for me. Btw. thanks for the input :)
    • MaestroOfZerg

Just auto-raise these weak flop donkbets from unknowns as soon as you have a decent hand and play it from there, they usually have no reason to do that with a hand that beats you, so barring a specific read you pick up later on you'll almost never be wrong value-raising something like TPTK there.

As played it's likely fine on turn and river, tho you're probably behind on the turn already quite often.

Hope it helps.