Need help. I need you to check something

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      I was checking through Poker Tracker statisticks and i found my leak. I need you guys to confirm if that's what i think it is.

Am i restealing too much, since i have such massive losses from BB and SB?
      Any opinion will be appreciated
      Thx!

• 9 replies
    • xponentx
      xponentx
      Bronze
      You will always lose a lot of money from the blinds, since you are folding with money in the pot a lot of the time. There's no way around it, it's not really possible to be a winner in the blinds in the long run.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      why have you got "$ won without blind" stats for popsistions 1, 2, 3, 5 & 6!?!?!?!?! I'd say thats a leak! Wait for the BB before you start a session!
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      PocketAcesJohn, you are looking at the wrong column, it's Amount blind column, where you can see BB,SB payed per position. Dunno what the hell means Without blind column.

xponentx, i know i lose money at BB and SB but still could that be a leak?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      RockEye, from the stats it doesn't seem like your BB/SB play is a leak.

If you look at the column (without blind) which shows your winnings - blinds paid, BB and SB are actually your most profitable positions.
    • Skeat
      Skeat
      Bronze
      Don't know what type of poker you play, but isn't the WTSD quite high?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      The stats look like classic SSS.

WTSD is usually high with SSS since we're just so short and so tight.
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Yea i play SSS. Thanks, that's a relieve. I thought i have a major leak.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      PocketAcesJohn, you are looking at the wrong column, it's Amount blind column, where you can see BB,SB payed per position. Dunno what the hell means Without blind column.

You have your "amount won" colum and just to the right of it you have a "without blind" colum. The values in some of the posistion (excluding SB and BB) are higher than than the value in the "amount won colum" which suggests you've been posting blinds of the blinds (maybe you sit out, come back and chosse to post sb and bb rather than waiting for the bb to come back to you?)
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Originally posted by RockEye

You have your "amount won" colum and just to the right of it you have a "without blind" colum. The values in some of the posistion (excluding SB and BB) are higher than than the value in the "amount won colum" which suggests you've been posting blinds of the blinds (maybe you sit out, come back and chosse to post sb and bb rather than waiting for the bb to come back to you?)
      Dunno why is that, but i never do that. I always wait for bb to come. In those 40k hands maybe i did that accidentally 15 times, but that's nothing.