Changing gears theory ! must watch !

• 23 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      hahaha great vid. omg im laughing so hard

i love how he calls the open push with 37 to keep people honest.
    • ambjorn
      ambjorn
      Bronze
      lol..
    • Kojika
      Kojika
      Bronze
      Omg, this is so funny !

"If you want to flip coins then play blackjacks, chest or badminton"
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Silver
      I usually play few freerolls before I hit the high stakes :D

Maybe I bust out of these freerolls.. but its coolers.. you know
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Silver
      WHAT THE FUCK ... :D :D :D :D that'S EPIC:. omg.. :D :D :D :D
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      wow... in the end he was a litle bit tillted of that suckout with AK on the river. but he's too good to tillt his stack off that easily
    • marquisGrissom
      marquisGrissom
      Bronze
      I refuse to believe....

It is impossible to be SO clueless and SO confident in the meantime

I mean, this guy could very well be a World Champion in a field that is better left unknown.

Please let us know if he does it again!!
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      =) ) I believe he knows very well whats hes doing (entertaining) :tongue:

But he is really goood =) ) Funny as hell
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by marquisGrissom
      I refuse to believe....

It is impossible to be SO clueless and SO confident in the meantime

I mean, this guy could very well be a World Champion in a field that is better left unknown.

Please let us know if he does it again!!
      well he has alot of videos uploaded like this... in his very first video he folded AK preflop because he was shortstack... so believe what you want LOL
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      is he for real?! i watched like 3hands and it's more entertaining than anything related to poker i've ever seen.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      What a vid lol ... he talks like he's playing some interesting stakes but at the end u can see that he played a 1+0.25$ SnG lol! What a twit. Was funny as hell I actually laughed till tears started to run down my face lol ... wish I could face more players like that :s_love:

Also it might be possible that this guy is for real ... he's played over 300 SnGs on FTP at a staggering -13% ROI lol. It's a miracle it isn't even less :D Maybe I should move to FTP as well, seems there's a lot of fish there :f_love:
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Atoks
      What a vid lol ... he talks like he's playing some interesting stakes but at the end u can see that he played a 1+0.25$ SnG lol! What a twit. Was funny as hell I actually laughed till tears started to run down my face lol ... wish I could face more players like that :s_love:

Also it might be possible that this guy is for real ... he's played over 300 SnGs on FTP at a staggering -13% ROI lol. It's a miracle it isn't even less :D Maybe I should move to FTP as well, seems there's a lot of fish there :f_love:
      well in one of his videos he explains that he is playing low stakes because a lot of people who are watching his videos are playing low stakes.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by eteris
      Originally posted by Atoks

well in one of his videos he explains that he is playing low stakes because a lot of people who are watching his videos are playing low stakes.
      Riiiiiiiiiiiiight that's why he plays the micro in the vid ... *cough*BULLSHIT*cough*
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH :D and we hit ..amazing ! so funny when he flop str8 sumthin like that .....and this guy is going to mess it all up i was going to check it all the way down to the river hahahahah

premium pair of poket 5s ! wtf lool

everytime i feel sad or on tilt i'l watch him....hahahaha cant stop laughing hahahahahahah

upper gears hahah and we hit amazing .. the way he talks and think ..amazing...mum give me lunchable..it makes me feel youth hahahahaah wtf hahaha ...

:D :D obv he knows what he is doin but still its just so funny... i like to think he doenst know :D
    • eteris
      eteris
      Bronze
      you should see him playing HU sng. awesome LOL
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxHE73dQTac
    • GrantJennings
      GrantJennings
      Bronze
      I have a different theory about this fella.

I think he is an accomplished high stakes player, who plays these low stakes games to advertise and confuse his opponents.

but I don't play on his site, so I can't confirm my hypothesis.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Haha, we're going to induce a bluff from the guy thats AFK... Solid Tag since he's been folding to our bets. Yeah he sounds like he actually knows what he's doing, just making these videos for fun.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      After watching the HU vid for a few minutes I agree with those who say this guy is a faker ... no fish EVER folds AKo lol.
    • GrantJennings
      GrantJennings
      Bronze
      fish also don't say "flop texture"

This guy consistently contradicts poker wisdom, and even poker common sense... so consistently, in fact, that it could only be an act.

A flipping funny act, but an act.

God it's funny.