Starting capital not received

• Falco84
      As the title says, the starting capital for player DarkoMacca, has not yet been received. He was registered on the 30th October.

He was asked to send a copy of his ID, which he did 4 days ago. As i know the procedure takes 48 hours, but it's been lot more than that.

I was wondering if there was some problem, so we can get him up and running.

He registered on PartyPoker. If anyone can check this out, i'd really appreciate it.

• 3 replies
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Falco84,

Whilst advertised at 48 hours still, it can actually take up to 96 working hours (i.e. not including weekends) as the sheer volume of tickets and ID checks etc received by support has increased dramatically recently (due to PokerStrategy's success).

PokerStrategy are already in the middle of addressing this with recruitment etc, but we would ask members/potential members to be patient a little longer for their starting capitals. Members can also help by keeping an eye on emails and support tickets in case support are trying to contact them for further information/documentation.

I'm sure your friends application will be finalised shortly and we take this opportunity of thanking them for their patience.

Welcome to the community DarkoMacca :)

Best regards,

• justkyle88
      Hey Falco84,

There is usually a 48hr waiting period without ID check and 96 hours with ID check.
      Please be patient and if his starting capital hasn't arrived in the next 2 days please contact support.

Please remember these hours are based on "working hours" so if he got set up over the weekend there might be a short delay.

• Falco84
      Thanks for the info, I'll pass the word to DarkoMacca.