This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH 96o bluff

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop | saw showdown

BB ($114.60)
      UTG ($50)
      Gerv (MP) ($51.30)
      Button ($72.25)

SB ($48.35)

Preflop: Gerv is MP with 9, 6
      1 fold, Gerv bets $1.50, Button calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) Q, 5, 6 (2 players)
      Gerv bets $2.25, Button calls $2.25

Turn: ($8.25) Q (2 players)
      Gerv bets $5.75, Button calls $5.75

River: ($19.75) K (2 players)
      Gerv bets $9.75

Ok so I want to play against Fit/Fold Blinds hence why I raised with almost Any Two there. BTN wakes up and the flop comes pretty decent to double barrel on so I did the standard cBet stuff.

Turn card wasn't the prettiest as 77-JJ would like call my barrel as well so I had two options of giving it up right now or third barrel bluff this or be f* lucky and hit two pair.

Now I decided to commit this and bet out the Turn.

The River is a K and bricks off any draw so I bet around 50% to let it look as a vbet with Qx or some kind of FH

Thoughts?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      against good player I wouldn´t open there 96 being oop.
      You get valled/3-bet too many times and hard to play that hand profitable.
      I think also ok line is c/c turn, although I don´t hate double barreling there
      River I´d bet 12$, since betting half potsize makes him wanna sometimes make hero call with medium pp-s. I think he should 3-bet most of the times TT/JJ, so he either has missed draw and folding or trips or Kx and calling.