[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH KTo 3way

• Gerv
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

SB ($87.15)
      BB ($50)

UTG ($46)
      MP ($84.60)
      61/8, Fisch!

CO ($50.50)
      Gerv (Button) ($60.55)

Preflop: Gerv is Button with K, T
      1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 1 fold, Gerv bets $2.25, 1 fold, BB calls $1.75, MP calls $1.75

Flop: ($7) A, 6, 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Gerv bets $4, BB calls $4, 1 fold

Turn: ($15) Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Gerv checks

River: ($15) 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Gerv checks

Generally on this dry flop, is cBetting a mandatory option to consider? I disliked it and mostly opted to check behind but then my RANGE is polarized as f* and BB have some competency to recognize this.

As he just calls I put him on a draw or Ax as well but I decided to gave up on the Turn though it questions me if 2 barrels will let him fold his stuff?

- Gerv
  • 2 replies
    • Ardarandir
      I dont see bb knowing about your range as a big problem, since you are not checking behind to call a turn bet, but basically checking behind to give up
      usually i would fire the flop though and given that the turn gives you some extra outs it would be an option to 2nd barrel...but if you 2nd barrel i think you should also be 3rd barreling bc if he c/c the turn again his range is on mostly AJ/AT with which is going to have a very hard time to call on the river ( usually i wouldnt want to try to make someone fold tpgk on NL50 but with the read that he is solid i think it is a very valid option)
    • Kaitz20
      c-bet on dry Ax fop with ahdn that has little showdown equity is imo very +ev so I´d do that 100%.
      You can check back maye with KK/QQ, that has a lot of showdown value but which hate to see c/r
      once BB calls I think he would often call you down, so giving up on the turn is ok. You can bet 12$ on the turn and shove river he is folding any Ax hand, but there is alwqays chance that he is claling you down with slowplayed set or turned AQ.