This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 50NL SH KTo 3way

• Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      No-Limit Hold'em, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

saw flop

SB ($87.15)
      BB ($50)

UTG ($46)
      MP ($84.60)
      61/8, Fisch!

CO ($50.50)
      Gerv (Button) ($60.55)

Preflop: Gerv is Button with K, T
      1 fold, MP calls $0.50, 1 fold, Gerv bets $2.25, 1 fold, BB calls $1.75, MP calls $1.75

Flop: ($7) A, 6, 8 (3 players)
      BB checks, MP checks, Gerv bets $4, BB calls $4, 1 fold

Turn: ($15) Q (2 players)
      BB checks, Gerv checks

River: ($15) 4 (2 players)
      BB checks, Gerv checks

Generally on this dry flop, is cBetting a mandatory option to consider? I disliked it and mostly opted to check behind but then my RANGE is polarized as f* and BB have some competency to recognize this.

As he just calls I put him on a draw or Ax as well but I decided to gave up on the Turn though it questions me if 2 barrels will let him fold his stuff?

- Gerv
  • 2 replies
    • Ardarandir
      Ardarandir
      Bronze
      I dont see bb knowing about your range as a big problem, since you are not checking behind to call a turn bet, but basically checking behind to give up
      usually i would fire the flop though and given that the turn gives you some extra outs it would be an option to 2nd barrel...but if you 2nd barrel i think you should also be 3rd barreling bc if he c/c the turn again his range is on mostly AJ/AT with which is going to have a very hard time to call on the river ( usually i wouldnt want to try to make someone fold tpgk on NL50 but with the read that he is solid i think it is a very valid option)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c-bet on dry Ax fop with ahdn that has little showdown equity is imo very +ev so I´d do that 100%.
      You can check back maye with KK/QQ, that has a lot of showdown value but which hate to see c/r
      once BB calls I think he would often call you down, so giving up on the turn is ok. You can bet 12$ on the turn and shove river he is folding any Ax hand, but there is alwqays chance that he is claling you down with slowplayed set or turned AQ.