Little problem, I hope not.. :/

• mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      First of all ty for all of this info from you, and ty for helping me with the poker, ive started to feel some kind of progress with my self and my poker.

Well i have finished your Quizes and red your articles a few times now, so last week i started at partypoker.. Well i waited and waited a few days, but i did not recieve the starting capital after 2 days, and i wanted to play, so i put in a fee my self, tho i dont know if this will make you a difficulty now that i still havint seen anything from you or heard.

And i know, because i have read that pokerstrategy is successing and a lot of people are signing as we speak, so there might be some more waiting time.. Which i respect... But i would like to know. :)

Tyvm
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi mima2 & welcome to the community.

If you haven't heard anything from support (received any emails or support tickets) or received the starting capital for a few days, then I would recommend you write a support ticket:

They will be able to confirm the current status of your starting capital and/or whether they need any additional information or ID check completed.

For security reasons, moderators do not have access to your account details, so support are the best people to speak to.

Best regards,

Bart
    • mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      Okay, tyvm i have found the problem i forgot to check out my email regulary as i recieve a lot of mails and when i look i look for those i know are comming, tho i didnt get in mind that you would send me a email... But i found it and sended the information right away, tyvm :)