This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Question!

• markiepoop
      markiepoop
      Global
      Hi pokerstrategy. Recently i registered and managed to pass the test after 2 failed tests :( and reading the articles countless of times.

i learnt alot of new things and realised the amount of wrong plays i did in the past.

today, i have two question for the community/admin of pokerstrategy.

i hope you do not mind answering, but if it is confidential, it is fine!

1) You guys give free $50 bankrolls. To like thousands? How do you guys find the money to give free bankrolls? I do not see any 'donation' button??

2) Won't people just register here, get the $50 and withdraw it out?
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanDin7
      BogdanDin7
      Bronze
      Don`t have to be an admin to know that.

PS wins a part of the rake you generate. That`s where the 50$ bankrolls are coming from and that`s why it`s in PS.com best interest that you learn to play better poker and win more money. More money = bigger limits = more rake = more $ for PS.com . So it`s a win/win situation if the player learns anything from this site , or it`s a 50$ lose for PS.com if player is a gamb0l. So basically they invest 50$ in you and hope you will make something out of it.

For the second question , people need to earn a number of points before they can withdraw the capital.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great reply BogdanDin, thanks.

Following link might also be interesting to OP.

Welcome to the community markiepoop

Best regards,

Bart
    • mynameisking
      mynameisking
      Global
      oh thanks alot of the help! cleared alot of my doubts.

was skeptical about this site :) thanks !