Not a downswing, but still wondering wether to be concerned or not?

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Below is my graph for NL5 at Full-tilt. What im concerned about is a combination of how swingey this graph is (I play FR BSS) and the low win rate. Why am i concerned? Well firstly on another site i was beating NL25 for 5.74bb/100 over 34,000 hands. So i know i'm a good or atleast decent player. Also i'm concerned because i was crushing NL2 at Full tilt fo just shy of 8bb/100.

You might be asking why im playing at such low stakes? Well i recently moved back to full tilt from another site because of rakeback and the bonus's they offer. I though to make things intresting i'd start from the bottom and see how quickly i can grind up the limits (I finished NL2 in about 3/4days). I'm playing between 3,000-5,000 hands per day.

So what do you think? Is it still possible to be raching 6bb/100 after 30k? Should i be worried by this atall? And what do you think about it all?

Many thanks

• 4 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      You'd be worried if you saw my graph.
      I think those swings are normal at micro stakes, since there is more gambling, more suckouts.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      You'd be worried if you saw my graph.
      I think those swings are normal at micro stakes, since there is more gambling, more suckouts.
      Yeah true i guess. The more hands i play the more i become concerned, because the more $$$ is need to be won to improve the winrate :evil:

I can take standard suck out...what pisses me off the most is say you raise with KK get 1 caller flop comes 10h6h4c checked to me i bet 3/4 pot get check raise all in for an for another 25bb i call and they flip 10-6, wtf? and that goes down as negative EV

Whats you're graph like? =)

The other intresting thing is...I can quit easyley run bad for 4kish hands but i carnt run good for more than like 3k...now whats with that? Playing NL25 i'd have spells running good for like 13k hands with a 2k downer in there. ?(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Your win rates are not sustainable over the long term. Just keep playing, keep crushing, and keep moving up. Don't fuss over the e-peen.
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      It looks like my graph!

But yes, probably it is such a rollercoaster because of the lower stakes.