This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Not a downswing, but still wondering wether to be concerned or not?

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Below is my graph for NL5 at Full-tilt. What im concerned about is a combination of how swingey this graph is (I play FR BSS) and the low win rate. Why am i concerned? Well firstly on another site i was beating NL25 for 5.74bb/100 over 34,000 hands. So i know i'm a good or atleast decent player. Also i'm concerned because i was crushing NL2 at Full tilt fo just shy of 8bb/100.

You might be asking why im playing at such low stakes? Well i recently moved back to full tilt from another site because of rakeback and the bonus's they offer. I though to make things intresting i'd start from the bottom and see how quickly i can grind up the limits (I finished NL2 in about 3/4days). I'm playing between 3,000-5,000 hands per day.

So what do you think? Is it still possible to be raching 6bb/100 after 30k? Should i be worried by this atall? And what do you think about it all?

Many thanks

• 4 replies
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      You'd be worried if you saw my graph.
      I think those swings are normal at micro stakes, since there is more gambling, more suckouts.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RockEye
      You'd be worried if you saw my graph.
      I think those swings are normal at micro stakes, since there is more gambling, more suckouts.
      Yeah true i guess. The more hands i play the more i become concerned, because the more $$$ is need to be won to improve the winrate :evil:

I can take standard suck out...what pisses me off the most is say you raise with KK get 1 caller flop comes 10h6h4c checked to me i bet 3/4 pot get check raise all in for an for another 25bb i call and they flip 10-6, wtf? and that goes down as negative EV

Whats you're graph like? =)

The other intresting thing is...I can quit easyley run bad for 4kish hands but i carnt run good for more than like 3k...now whats with that? Playing NL25 i'd have spells running good for like 13k hands with a 2k downer in there. ?(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Your win rates are not sustainable over the long term. Just keep playing, keep crushing, and keep moving up. Don't fuss over the e-peen.
    • EgertS
      EgertS
      Bronze
      It looks like my graph!

But yes, probably it is such a rollercoaster because of the lower stakes.