Starting capital :(

• mynameisking
      mynameisking
      Global
      Hey hi. My username is "mynameisking". This is actually my second account created in poker strategy. The reason is because my previous account "Markiepoop" i created had passed the quiz.

after i passed the quiz, i had stated my fulltilt username for the starting capital to be received. But sadly, i forgot to put the referal code.

Hence, i used mynameisking to pass the quiz again and send the starting capital to a new account "gosuking" on fulltilt. My first account i allocated the cash to was "mynameisking".

i have no intention of cheating!

i really hope the adminstrators here can delete my acc here "markiepoop" and have the starting capital sent to "gosuking" on fulltilt.

thank you and very sorry for the inconvience caused !
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mynameisking,

You are only allowed to create 1 account at PokerStrategy.com and only 1 account per poker site. Since you already made an account at Full Tilt you will not be able to receive your starting capital there anymore. Creating a new PokerStrategy account will not resolve the issue of you having already made a Full Tilt account.

I will therefore close this account and ask you to please contact our support via the ticket system with your old account. You will need to select a different poker room at which to choose the starting capital though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • markiepoop
      markiepoop
      Global
      Okay. Thanks alot of your help!

By the way, is it possible for you to help me void my Fulltilt/Bwin startup cash requests and give me the startup cash request on my "titanpoker" account instead?

sorry for the trouble caused.

thanks a ton !