This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Starting capital :(

• mynameisking
      mynameisking
      Global
      Hey hi. My username is "mynameisking". This is actually my second account created in poker strategy. The reason is because my previous account "Markiepoop" i created had passed the quiz.

after i passed the quiz, i had stated my fulltilt username for the starting capital to be received. But sadly, i forgot to put the referal code.

Hence, i used mynameisking to pass the quiz again and send the starting capital to a new account "gosuking" on fulltilt. My first account i allocated the cash to was "mynameisking".

i have no intention of cheating!

i really hope the adminstrators here can delete my acc here "markiepoop" and have the starting capital sent to "gosuking" on fulltilt.

thank you and very sorry for the inconvience caused !
  • 2 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello mynameisking,

You are only allowed to create 1 account at PokerStrategy.com and only 1 account per poker site. Since you already made an account at Full Tilt you will not be able to receive your starting capital there anymore. Creating a new PokerStrategy account will not resolve the issue of you having already made a Full Tilt account.

I will therefore close this account and ask you to please contact our support via the ticket system with your old account. You will need to select a different poker room at which to choose the starting capital though.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • markiepoop
      markiepoop
      Global
      Okay. Thanks alot of your help!

By the way, is it possible for you to help me void my Fulltilt/Bwin startup cash requests and give me the startup cash request on my "titanpoker" account instead?

sorry for the trouble caused.

thanks a ton !