Anyone from the Philippines?

• Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      Hi kakabayan!

It will be nice to see you all here. :) please post from where are you in the Philippines and how did you find PokerStrategy. ;o)

:D

I am from Cebu but a native of Mindanao!
      I landed here in Pokerstrategy thru my pokeracious husband who is a member here :)
  • 11 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Slimpig and welcome to the community, it's good to see you.

I'm pretty sure we have lots of members from the Philippines here and recall seeing several new members recently (maybe one was your husband ;) ).

Hopefully other members will introduce themselves in due course, but in the meantime don't be afraid to browse our forums, strategy, news, coaching etc areas of the website. We have so much on offer here and the members are all so friendly.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker, let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      Hi.

I am also from the Philippines. Metro Manila. I have recruited some of my friends in due time we can start our very own small "pilipino" thread.forum.

Enjoy reading the articles and good luck in your poker games. :)
    • Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      Hey EagleStar88!

Thanks for the warm welcome! :D and thanks too for the advice! I am already doing it. Actually, this is my first real poker encounter. I just got the drive to learn poker when we had a gathering once at my sister's place in Bohol. After dinner they just all sat in one table with their laptops on and play poker online and just dumped me at the corner ?( . So I told them to wait until I learn and they'll see! X(

So I kept on demanding my husband to teach me but he just said to wait until I come to Holland. Finally, I'm here and effortlessly, he just refer me to Pokerstrategy without teaching me anything. Grrr, I fFind it so evil but now I thanked him as I learned a lot from this community. I just realized that I still need tons of articles to read, videos to watch and pro's advise to listen to before becoming a real player. I really need the help of this community for the success of my poker journey! thanks for all your support especially for the newbies like me :)

I am also from the Philippines. Metro Manila. I have recruited some of my friends in due time we can start our very own small "pilipino" thread.forum.

Hi tac3znarf! It's nice to see a kababayan here and a pro like you! and yeah it will be nice to start our small Pilipino thread forum here. It would be cool if you don't mind initiating it :P I have some Pinoy recruits and more to go!:D
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      ako rin Pinoy!

ehehehehe...welcome Slimpig!

I'm from Rizal, I personally know tac3znarf and I'm bragging about it before he becomes a big shot poker pro... :f_biggrin:

I hope you do great in poker, don't follow my anti-BRM strategy...LOL

let's do our bestest bests!

*FIGHTING*!!!
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      You guys are giving me too much credits. :)

1st of all I am not a PRO. I am just playing poker if my schedule allows it. My priorities are Family, Work, then Poker (in order).

I believe there is another Filipino Poker Strategist here (from Cavite) who is actually winning a lot more than me. He is a supernova in Pokerstars.
    • peche025
      peche025
      Bronze
      Hi,

Nice to see some filipinos on here. I'm not from there but visited your country last year and loved it. I'm looking forward to going back one day and having a few more Red Horses!!
    • Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      Wow! heheheh I like, I like! :D let's multiply :f_love:

Thanks for welcoming me here, kAoChAn! I read one of your blog and it's nice!

@ tac3znarf, aminin! 'wag mag denie :D . I'm following your blog and find it really interesting!

peche025 Hi, Nice to see some filipinos on here. I'm not from there but visited your country last year and loved it. I'm looking forward to going back one day and having a few more Red Horses!!

good that you enjoy your stay there in our country! Which places did you visit? I missed the Red Horsie we have there!
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tac3znarf
      You guys are giving me too much credits. :)

1st of all I am not a PRO. I am just playing poker if my schedule allows it. My priorities are Family, Work, then Poker (in order).

I believe there is another Filipino Poker Strategist here (from Cavite) who is actually winning a lot more than me. He is a supernova in Pokerstars.
      that is why I wrote "before"...LOL

c'mon, I bet (not in real money) you'll be a gazillionaire by the end of the year!

ipo-promote kita hanggang magka-bracelet ka na! mwahahahahaha!!!

@Slimpig
      wow, thanks...I'm now kind of convinced people actually read my trash...LOL
    • Ash05
      Ash05
      Global
      sup fellas,

i'm pinoy and live in Austria, Europe.

playing poker for some years now, so if y'all need help, just holla ;)

PS: nice to see some pinoys here at pokerstrategy :)
    • Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      Yehey Ash05! We are just neighbors! :D I'm currently living in NL.

Thanks for offering your help! Will definitely learn a lot from you! :f_p:
    • Ash05
      Ash05
      Global
      NL probably rox, need to see that country soon :)

good luck in your maybe new career.

ingat