$66.75
      CO:
      $85.60
      BU:
      $25.25
      SB:
      $60.35

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A, A.
      MP2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, 3 folds.

Flop: ($3.75) 2, Q, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.50, CO raises to $8.00, Hero calls $5.50.

Turn: ($19.75) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $14.00, Hero calls $14.00.

River: ($47.75) 9 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $37.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $47.75.

Really hate how I played the hand. But being deep I dont want to isolate myself against better hands and since FD is only draw and I have redraw to nuts wanted to let him valuetown himself. However I dont know if I can beat any hand he would 3 barrel with. Anyway really hate my lane A LOT. Best line is situations like this ?
  • 3 replies
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Bronze
      This is an ugly spot and your aim is to find out where you are as cheap as possible. I'd also always make it 2$ to go.

IMO i say raise the flop OR possibly the turn.
      Depends how donkish this guy is, would he stack off with KQ/AQ? and is he usually this agressive?
      If he isn't he could be playing a flush draw in this way, therefore i'd say either raise the flop, or the turn.
    • TheRebuz
      TheRebuz
      Platinum
      as i was reading this post i thought that when u bet call flop u'll check raise turn if club doesnt hit on turn.
      when u call turn i thought ur slowplaying ur hand all the way and u want vilain to valuebet him self every street.
      when u check fold river WTF ?( were u thinking??
      imo if he had qq he will raise u preflop AQ i think he will raise preflop too, so he might have there KQ, QJ, QT, Q9 (with maybe flush draw) or set 22, 33 so if ur taking that line and folding if club came i think is better to reraise on flop couse ur only crashed if he had 22-33 and u have redraws too, nut flush and 2 A for beter set u had Ac so if he had flush draw he had 1 out less, i dont like that fold on river couse u play it to pasivly and he can easy put u on weaker pocket TT JJ and he is beting his Q for value
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      imo you´re not that deep that you shouldn´t 3-bet flop and get all-in if he wants
      there are a lot more combinations of draws than sets that beat your hand
      I´d likely would c/rai on the turn, since I thikn you are still ahead and don´t have to fold river if he scare card comes