Another Full Tilt style day

• SStephanuSS
      SStephanuSS
      Bronze
      And again a bad beat poker day, Full Tilt style!!!
      My last hand was so funny and i must post it.
      I was Sb, i had two limps, I go all in, BB calls, limpers fold, I had KK, BB had K 8, Flop was 8 8 8, bye bye me from the tournament.
      That`s how a regular day on full tilt poker looks.
  • 4 replies
    • jonnyquest
      jonnyquest
      Bronze
      Hi

Is it really any better at other sites? I've only played at Tilt and Stars. I found Stars to be much worse for this than Full Tilt. On stars I raised with KK got some callers. Pushed to a bet and 3bet on the flop of KKT. Got one caller who turned over A high. He got a running royal flush. I think that you see a lot more bad beats because online especially microstakes because there are so many people calling trash. You also play way more hands online. If you go through stats you'll see that the math works out it just seems like so many bad beats because you see so many hands. Just keep playing solid poker. The next time your kings get called by a dominated hand you'll win.

Good luck
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hi SStephanuSS,

I understand your frustration, but all you can do is simply move on. You don't have to worry to much about the outcome since you did the right thing.

This reminds me of a tournament I played a while ago when I pushed with KK vs A3. Flop came 6-6-6, so that gave me the full house. However, the turn came 6, and the guy won with quads and Ace kicker :f_cool: That was fun :O
    • Shinersen
      Shinersen
      Gold
      KK vs 33
      Flop : TTT
      Turn : A
      River : A
      so..we split :-j
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Shinerseb