This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Security concerns with ID check, can I give you my real data?

• elotrocoso
      elotrocoso
      Bronze
      Hi,

I rencently Subscribed to this site and to Full Tilt Poker In hopes of getting my bonus and start playing. I Usually try to avoid filling real, detailed data(like my address) on subscription forms, so, as usuall, I filled it up with nonsense, since I did not asume it would be important for anything.
      The point is that I've seen that this site is more on the serious side, and I would have no problem sending my real data for the ID-Check but that would obviously conflict with the data I filled the form with (no, I dont live in Potatoville :) ), so I was wondering if it is possible to send you my real data and keep the site data as is (my prefered option), if I would have to somehow modify my data in the site so it coincides with what I send you, or if I have lost my chance to get the starting bonus and am banished for ever and ever.

Thanks for any help
  • 6 replies