Why withdrawing is so hard?

• krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      As far as I have understood, Titan Poker doesn't really love those kind of player's that don't deposit, but just play for PS starting capital or freeroll's, because to withdraw any amount of $ you have to be deposited first.

I clearly understand that you have to deposit to withdraw to credit card, but I just wanted to withdraw to moneybookers, but since I can't do it, I have no idea what to do, because I wont deposit my own money.

And this makes me wanna leave TP asap, since I feel a quite disappointed. I have registered to a lot of poker rooms but this is first time I see something like this. Then what is the point of playing freeroll's if you can't even withdraw that money?
  • 18 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      Don't be too upset. This is absolutely standard pretty much every site makes you deposit at least minimum amount before you can withdraw anything. The purpose of this is to prevent fraud.
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      So even on PokerStars I will need to deposit first?
    • gavinonymous
      gavinonymous
      Bronze
      I agree, withdrawing can be hard - almost like they want you to keep it in so you can blow your ... ur yes, you have to deposit usually.
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      Ok, I have no choice. What is the minimum deposit form Visa and will it charge some kind of fee when I register my Visa to TP?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi krekeris,

LuborC is right. Not only Titan but almost every site requires you to deposit a minimum amount before you can withdraw to the same method. It's simply part of security methods.

Regards,
      thunder
    • tac3znarf
      tac3znarf
      Bronze
      If you want to use moneybookers for withdrawals, you will need to use moneybookers to deposit 1st. This is what I have seen in pokerstars. Maybe it is also true in Titan.
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      And again I'm lucky to be on poker site where minimum deposit is 20 euro instead of 10. :/ I hate to QQ all the time, but it seems that I always choose the wrong place. Only thing I can do is wait till I'll have some more money on my credit card and then decide what to do.
    • VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      After a lot of discuss with Titan's support i found out that it is one way to withdraw from titan without depositing. Wire transfer. But you need to know that minimum is 100 euros.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by VytenisN
      After a lot of discuss with Titan's support i found out that it is one way to withdraw from titan without depositing. Wire transfer. But you need to know that minimum is 100 euros.
      Exactly! It works this way on many sites, but you have to wait longer time to recieve your money.
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      I have no idea what wire transfer means, but I would love to hear if someone would be so nice to explain it to me. :)
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      i dont get it what is the big deal???? just deposit minimum it varies from 10$ to 20 euros...it is not nearly a lot of money in my opinion.....deposit, wait 24 hours and cashout... it is simple as that

a wire transfer means it is transfered to your bank account!
    • krekeris
      krekeris
      Bronze
      So the minimum deposit is 10$? If that, than it is no problem.
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      on titan it is 20 euros but still deposit and withdraw :D and move to some user more friendly poker room:D
    • LukeyLove
      LukeyLove
      Bronze
      I swiftly turned my $50 starting capital into $300 odd and withdrew $250 of that, didnt notice any problems but cant recall if i did wire transfer..
    • ro1chwvd
      ro1chwvd
      Bronze
      How swiftly did you do the 50 - 300 $ turn? :) Cash games, SNGs?

I am asking because I started experimenting there too and the micro SNGs seem weird... very very tight play.
    • M24KZI
      M24KZI
      Gold
      At titan you must after withdraw send answer to titan support e-mail.
      u must send ID and foto of your VISA card or what ever card u deposite....

and its in all sites 888.com, or titan, or cake or what ever...

so see in your junk mail and u will see, that there is request for your real person documents.... send copy and u will get your witdraw.
      it take max for 10 days....
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Stupid ID Checks which they dont have on PaddyPowerPoker another one of the iPoker Network sites. Which sucks balls cos I have no way of getting an ID sent to them. Typical muck from a terrible website and network.
    • joyceenbob
      joyceenbob
      Bronze
      i got the starting capital at titan 10 days ago and requested withdrawel for 2000$ yesterday via wire transfer.... hope i get it soon :f_eek: