Problems with titan

• eszibit
      eszibit
      Bronze
      Ok,so i'm playing at titan for about 2 years now and i'm getting tired of all the things that it doesn't have and would be very ussefull.I'm quite upset right now because i was at a final table at at tourney ,heads-up,and we both wanted to split the prize money (i talked to Vip support)but offcourse titan doesn't do that.i keep hearing that the tables will be resizible ,and that we will get a bigger space were we can write notes (things that other sites have for a veerrry long time) ,time bank etc.. . A loyalty bonus would also be nice ...anyway i'm getting really tired of all this options that are missing and i'm seriously considering moving to another platform.
  • 2 replies
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      I'm with you. As soon as my bonus clears I'm gone.

Retarded random pop-ups, laggy software, lack of table features, disgusting amount of shortstackers and super-nits etc etc

The one thing I *thought* titan had going for them was the VIP program, but then my buddy told me to do some calculations in comparison to mansion poker and I discovered that mansion completely blows titan away in terms of rakeback % if you are a volume player.

Why can't these sites make EVERY table 50bb minimum? I don't understand why they tolerate shortstacking when all it does is kill the game and generates even less rake for them. NL50 on titan might as well be NL10, it's retarded.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Yes, mansion has the same problems even though it upgraded it is still missing a lot of stuff. To be honest I think iPoker is lacking even though its like the 4th biggest player base the other 3 (PP, FT & Stars) are a lot better.