Reached 1000$ milestone

• RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Since april 2009, when i withdrew 670$ and left 50$ at party poker my bankroll is now 1000$.

I play SSS Nl50 on Stars currently and playing SSS for a year or so.

I won't post my graph cause it's terrible. I am mostly earning $ from promos, rakebacks and bonuses, but i am getting better and better. I got only 190$ bonus to clear at Stars and i'll start NL100 at 1200$ BR (60 BI) to be safe of course.

Good luck to everyone.

• 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Congrats! :s_cool:

Just one thing...If you're getting most of your money out of rakeback and bonuses I guess that means you're not beating nl50. My advice would be not to go to nl100 until you're beating your current limit. Don't want to spoil your success post I'm just thinking about it loud.

I wish you all the best in the future. :D
    • RockEye
      RockEye
      Bronze
      Thx i know how it sounds, but actually i am playing NL50 for 8 months and when i withdrew i was beating the limit np, but when i changed a platform it takes some time to become fully comfortable with software and adjust to loose/tight tables. I am doing ok now and i've already tried NL100 before. It's pretty much the same lvl of skill then NL50. And i have a conservative BRM for it. 60BI is enough imo. Maybe i'll even wait for 70BI to remove a chance of playing with scared money.