Old Full Tilt Account - No Rakeback

• ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      I have a Full Tilt account from about 2 years ago that I used to play regularly.

Since joing Pokerstrategy, I joined Cake Poker and benefitted from rakeback and asked Full Tilt recently through email support if I could have my Pokerstrategy account linked to Full Tilt so I could benefit from rakeback/Strategy points etc. Full Tilts response was no sorry can't help!!!

I can't help but feel ripped now everytime I play at Full Tilt. I have been a loyal customer at Full Tilt and play there quite regularly. Has anyone here in a simular situation ever had any joy from Full Tilt regarding this issue?

I find it astonishing that Full Tilts response/policy is basicly piss off we've ripped you for years because you weren't educated in the rakeback offer etc and we want to continue doing so even now that you have the knowledge of the benefits of rakeback etc.

I like Full Tilt but I will be pushed to another site/s because of this policy.
  • 17 replies
    • Skraggy
      Skraggy
      Bronze
      I think the problem is that if they let you change your account then they would have to let everyone do the same - and that would create alot of work for them - although having said that if they offered it and say Pokerstars did not - then they might get some extra players(or keep some like yourself that might leave).

Just my 2 cents ^^
    • zamoda
      zamoda
      Bronze
      As far as I know, it is possible to get rakeback on FT. You have to write an email to support and will be included in the queue to get rakeback.. I do not have more info, but search the forum, someone was talking about that for sure..
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Thanks for the reply guys
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      Hey! you can get rakeback form rakebackpros.com (this is not advertising, he doesn't have a choice to do it with pokerstrategy since they don't retrack accounts). They did it for me when I was in the same situation as you. you just go there,register, give them your username and they will probably set you up with 27% rakeback. It just took one day for me to get it.

Tell me if it works. Good luck
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arisko
      Hey! you can get rakeback form rakebackpros.com (this is not advertising, he doesn't have a choice to do it with pokerstrategy since they don't retrack accounts). They did it for me when I was in the same situation as you. you just go there,register, give them your username and they will probably set you up with 27% rakeback. It just took one day for me to get it.

Depends.. How long time ago was this?

If you are already under a different affiliate, they won't do it. Period.
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      It was last week, I just signed up and got a mail 1 day after that they got the RB-deal for me.

EDIT: I was not tracked to pokerstrategy.com of course, otherwise I wouldn't need their rakback deal
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze

hey man gonna try this out. you could be a saviour if this is legit

i have produced over 1k in rake lol
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi shortfuse,

In fact you can contact Full Tilt Support directly and kindly ask for rakeback. They will review your account and if your account is NOT tracked to any affiliate, they will link your account to a rakeback source. In case your account was signed up under some affiliate (which you might not even notice), absolutely it cannot be re-tracked.

Regards,
      thunder
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Great info guys thanks. Arisko I will give your suggestion a try as I signed up without being affiliated with any site/s regarding Full Tilt.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thunderbird56
      Hi shortfuse,

In fact you can contact Full Tilt Support directly and kindly ask for rakeback. They will review your account and if your account is NOT tracked to any affiliate, they will link your account to a rakeback source. In case your account was signed up under some affiliate (which you might not even notice), absolutely it cannot be re-tracked.

Regards,
      thunder
      Very true.

That's what they have responded to me the ~20 times I asked for it :D
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      ok i'll email them and try and get traccked here so i can become gold again and use hand evaluation.

this way i'll have to two shots at getting rakeback. hopefully this will work.
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      It was last week, I just signed up and got a mail 1 day after that they got the RB-deal for me.

EDIT: I was not tracked to pokerstrategy.com of course, otherwise I wouldn't need their rakback deal
      Hey thanks arisko,

I contacted the site you mentioned and I am now recieving rakeback.

Again much appreciated!
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Hello i created an account at rakebackpros and whenever i login the first thing that i see is:

Stats
      Lifetime rakeback for andrei_lint: 0$

100$--
      |
      |
      |
      |
      |

--some little chart with a lot of red in it----

Does this mean they activated the rakeback? I never deposited so the "play and see" method can't be aplied.
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      C'mooon, i reallly want to know this :D You can't tell me, i'll keep it a secret!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      lol i laughed so hard when i read this.

"IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. they wont give me money they don't have to give in the first place! this is so unfair!"

You realise they are a business right? how exactly is giving away money for no reason smart? o.o if everyone at fulltilt got rakeback that would cost them probably over a 100 million dollar a year.

Your quite lucky you are getting rakeback now imo. Seems strange to me why they would give you rakeback now Since you already played at their site. and the whole reason they have the "get rakeback when you register with a site" is because that site sent those players to them.

The only time where it would actualy be profitable for them if it was a very high stakes player. But if everyone finds out they can still get rakeback.. that would cut their profits by alot..
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      remember it's not such a big deal after all. when you use a points you have to pay for every point if you recieve rakeback (something like 0,0005 usd) so basically your are giving some money back.

Another thing is that people find out that they MAY be able to get it so they deposit money and try. Which for fulltilt is a good thing.

And finally there are all their promotions, the way they calculate the points, and the rewards you get for them. They have a lot of ways to get your money...
    • ImAnAcehole9
      ImAnAcehole9
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz
      lol i laughed so hard when i read this.

"IM SO MAD RIGHT NOW. they wont give me money they don't have to give in the first place! this is so unfair!"

You realise they are a business right? how exactly is giving away money for no reason smart? o.o if everyone at fulltilt got rakeback that would cost them probably over a 100 million dollar a year.

Your quite lucky you are getting rakeback now imo. Seems strange to me why they would give you rakeback now Since you already played at their site. and the whole reason they have the "get rakeback when you register with a site" is because that site sent those players to them.

The only time where it would actualy be profitable for them if it was a very high stakes player. But if everyone finds out they can still get rakeback.. that would cut their profits by alot..
      Where is this post you're referring to in this thread?