This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi!

• italiandurrr
      italiandurrr
      Basic
      Hello

My name is Aris and I am Italian (but with a Greek dad). Just passed my quiz and waiting for the capital at full tilt.

I have been referred here by excelgeo who is my housemate and always goes on about the website and poker and I have been watching him play for a long time now, he is very funny when he goes on tilt.

Hopefully I can make some money but mostly I just want to have some fun so I can only hope i dont go broke too soon.

Talk to you later

:)
  • 2 replies
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Aris,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Community.

You should receive your free $50 starting capital in a 48hr period without ID check.

While you are waiting you could study the Strategy guides.

and

But I guess excelgeo will be coaching you, :)

Good luck with your starting capital. You can have some fun with it. Just remember Bank Roll Management. :)

Regards,

Kyle.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Bronze
      well seeing how i managed to blow my entire BR because i went way beyond and got sucked out on (conscious choice as i made a massive withdrawal and thought i should get a little tricky)...

dont think i am a role model haha!

But new challenge, rebuild from $0.87 playing micro.

of course i am getting a good rb on friday plus the iron man freeroll is coming up AND TAF money.

so somehow i will be ok.