Busto!!!

• excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      well i tilted bad and beyond my means and i ended up sitting on $0.86

i have some $250 in unreleased first deposit bonus, that will be a bitch to grind (haha i made that sound dirty)

plus I am getting my rakeback on friday and i have the silver iron man freeroll on saturday.

so i will be fine

plus it wasnt like a whole roll as i made a big big cashout so for some reason im not at all bummed out.

grinding micro stakes now, NL2. only two days ago i was NL100. gotta say, players are not exactly the same in terms of skill.

actually, that is an undrestatement. they totally and utterly suck.

$4.50 already.
  • 15 replies
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      Wow...

Time to be ABC again and get back to your deserved limit!

Good luck!
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      well only thing that happenned at higher limit is that shoved KK vs AQ. lost quite a bit and then tilted in NL50 and then NL25.

$7 and need 19 points to get $20 released.

4 tables in nl10 sss.

i think i will make it. then play nl10 until friday and back to NL50, cash in the freeroll and it will all be good.

plus TAF money coming in too :)
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      2 bad beats and im down to 3.74, just on two tables and 13 points to clear

nailbiting stuff
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      do u play on full tilt? i just checked my pt and seen that we have played a few hands. no offence but you gotta tighten up your preflop range, you got lucky on me several times but its not surprising this strategy is unprofitable in long run.

just control yourself and you will be fine
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      yes full tilt. what limits where you on?

is it shorthanded? i know my pfr is big there, i have tried my hand at these tables but adapting is not easy from FR.
      got any notes?

what is your nick?:P

bonus released btw!

i ended up not playing a single hand apart from AA KK, so that i make the cut.

i was with $1.15 and 1 point to clear, i got QQ on BB with 4 limpers and shove my meagre 69c on that table and i make set on the flop vs 4 people, it holds and bonus is released ha!
      btw calling hands were A5 A7 A2 59

$25

ok i am going to be fine now

300 by sunday

:D
    • Sczcepanik
      Sczcepanik
      Bronze
      You counting with the silver freeroll to get up to $300?
      Plus rakeback, TAF, all included?

Good luck with SSS.

Its painful to grind with short bankroll... as you could see by yourself. :f_mad:
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      yeah yeah i am counting on rakeback and TAF and the unreleased $200 bonus.

cash in the silver freeroll is pretty much guaranteed with the afkers.

i was planning to play an aggressive tourney this month because of all these videos i watched from jonathanlittle and pokernoob but i will play safe.

i think it is very doable

how are you doing?
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by excelgeo
      well only thing that happenned at higher limit is that shoved KK vs AQ. lost quite a bit and then tilted in NL50 and then NL25.

4 tables in nl10 sss.

i think i will make it. then play nl10 until friday and back to NL50, cash in the freeroll and it will all be good.

Damn I wish I was on the NL25 tables when you were tilting :[
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      Originally posted by THeGaME23

4 tables in nl10 sss.

Damn I wish I was on the NL25 tables when you were tilting :[
      i donked off $200 in 2 hours.

sorry you missed it
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      yes full tilt. what limits where you on?

is it shorthanded? i know my pfr is big there, i have tried my hand at these tables but adapting is not easy from FR.
      got any notes?

what is your nick?:P

bonus released btw!

i ended up not playing a single hand apart from AA KK, so that i make the cut.

i was with $1.15 and 1 point to clear, i got QQ on BB with 4 limpers and shove my meagre 69c on that table and i make set on the flop vs 4 people, it holds and bonus is released ha!
      btw calling hands were A5 A7 A2 59

$25

ok i am going to be fine now

300 by sunday

:D
      yer shorthanded, I can't remember I was hovering between NL25 and NL50 at the time. I've dropped back down to NL25; bad luck causing bad play and cycle continues.
      I overplay overpairs just realised so bad. Like I think they have a set but can't fold etc

Good luck rebuilding. I don't want to give out my nick sorry because it would give away my identity lol.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by shortfuse
      I don't want to give out my nick sorry because it would give away my identity lol.
      Your identity is your nick? You must play a lot then :D
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      shortfuse thanks for the advice mate

do you have any notes on me in particular that you would like to share?

i was kidding about your ftp nick. although i dont really think it makes any difference to me if i know who you are but each to his own! :)

$55 by the way, i played sng with FTP and won $T
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Silver
      sure, just a couple of issues that stand out to me.

1) as you are new to SH, I think you are overrating position a bit too much. If you want to play in late position then raise preflop, no point flatting with any two broadways. If you hit flop, you can't be sure about your kicker. Raise or fold in late positon, you can take the pot down preflop or usually with a cbet. Flatting is ok for 1bb with sc if people have limped before you but that is an exception.

2) Respect peoples raises, try not to chase too many draws when the odds are bad. Standard, though tilt could have caused you to do silly things.

3) Always have a plan. If you're going to c/c a missed flop OOP what are you intending to do on the turn?

I only have a hundred or so hands on you but you VP$IP is crazy, just below half! Though its good you are raising most of these, your aggression postflop is lacking. So the loose-weak style is worse possible, if you had been aggressive postflop it would be a better image. Though the best usually is TAG.

Being critical is key and I only wish others could give me an brief analysis of my play for me. I hope you take this advice as advice. :D

In short: tighten up, but be more aggressive with your late positions. This is what I have learnt the hard way from moving up to NL50 and coming back down!
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      thanks very much mate i think im just afraid that someone has a better hand ALL the time, due to the fact that in FR it is more common AND because i obv play so loose that people DO have better hands.

Thanks for the little advice it was very helpful.

On a sidenote, after having that $20 released to get me out of NL2 I am now sitting on $100 :D

so with the TAF and the rakeback I am thinking 300 is getting more realistic.

That would be quite a comeback I think

edit: that WILL be quite a comeback
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      $205 and that is without rakeback OR TAF

300 looking ALOT more realistic now or what?