best pokersite for lowlevel SnG's

• HarveyFP
      HarveyFP
      Bronze
      Hi there -
      hoping someone can point me in the direction of the best pokeroom for low level SnG's as a PokerStrategy player ?
      I am assuming its Stars but is there a better choice ?
      Thanks in advance
      HFP
  • 8 replies
    • antonin87
      antonin87
      Bronze
      hi..just dont go as a beginner to a party poker...its hell hard there on SnG..for one dollar holdem they have only turbos and i really hate them..im not briliant player but these turbos are so much about luck..my AA,Ak,AQ, KK so many times busted on the river with rubbish limp players...the game there is so quick that you dont have time to profit from your experience edge and get beaten often from donkeys a fish players..
      so as a SnG player do not sign to PartyPoker and dont repeat my mistake!!
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      stars
    • lozz08
      lozz08
      Bronze
      I have played at stars and full tilt. In my opinion, full tilt is a great site to play sng on, you can choose many different formats, as in turbo or normal, many different numbers of people (9 through to 180) and there are a serious number of people who haven't got a clue what they're doing. Good luck.
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      FTP + rake + bonus = best for small BR
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      I agree. Even though I think the Party's 1$ SNGs are beatable you would probably be better off somewhere else..
      I would either go for one of the smaller pokerrooms like something on the Ongame network with loads of fishes or for Full Tilt with their awesome rakeback.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Well, as was said, FTP may be the best, because you get direct rakeback.

If you play micro limits on Stars, your effective rakeback is close to 0% in the beginning, but i'm not sure about the other rooms. It seems that Stars & FTP & iPoker have all same rake on them ($1+0.2), so you will pay only 1+0.146 on FTP what's the best offer probably.

I wouldnt be scared about differences in skills of average player between different rooms at this stage, so this aspect doesn't matter IMO.

:spade: Good luck at the tables! :spade:
    • HarveyFP
      HarveyFP
      Bronze
      thanks guys
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Ok, let me try to take this discussion further. What is the best room for SnG with under 50$ buy in??