Playing on Different Softwares

• mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      Hello i have like 4 Poker softwares to chose off, but is it wise to play on many different softwares or should i find my one and only, the reason im saying this is because I am using a lot of time on all of my different softwares... as also on my favorite which is Partypoker -> the others are Mermaid Poker, Pokerstars and ultimatebet.

All are fine but Should i choose one? and only play on this?

Tyvm
      Mima2
  • 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Table selection theory would say that you should play on the most profitable tables that are available to you. If that means opening up one table on each site because those are the best four tables on the internet then that would be a good bet.

On the other hand if playing with different software all of the time causes you to make additional mistakes then you should take that in to consideration.

Spreading out your play might also cause you to miss out on getting the most of the rewards a poker room offers.

Ultimately it's going to be largely a personal choice. You're going to have to decide what has the highest EV for you, the games you play and your playing style.
    • mima2
      mima2
      Bronze
      Your right ty :)