UTG ($93.50)
      UTG+1 ($69.10)
      UTG+2 ($65.30)
      MP1 ($84.55)
      MP2 ($52.20)
      CO ($100)
      BTN ($100)

Dealt to Hero K:club: T:club:

UTG raises to $2, UTG+1 calls $2, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $2, fold, Hero calls $1

FLOP ($8.50) 3:heart: K:spade: K:heart:

Hero checks, UTG bets $2, UTG+1 folds, BTN folds, Hero raises to $6, UTG calls $4

TURN ($20.50) 3:heart: K:spade: K:heart: T:spade:

Hero bets $9 (AI), UTG folds

Hero shows K:club: T:club:

Hero wins $19.50

mistake to even call here... the hand has some decent value for a flush or a straight.. but I am new to this SSS uusally I am playing BSS.

flop seems fine,, i dont think i get much value from leading here... but on the turn should I put in some kind of gaybet to get value from a draw even though I am commited and my hand is kind of obvious?

also he min open raised 3 times in total... first time he potted against one villan on A high flop, 2nd time he didnt cbet on QT8ss flop but potted the river when an ace fell and showed AK..
  • 2 replies
    • Ishindar
      i think u have ok pot odds to call this occassionally with sss. when u hit the turn
      your goal now is to get all your money into the pot and make him put his.

checking the turn to feign weakness after your check/raised flop if hes agressive is a good line
      or making a min 4$ bet and a 5$ bet on the river to string him along.

whats your player name on FTP? i play NL100 there also atm :)
    • burek2000
      Hey KidPokersKid,

welcome to the SSS side of the poker! :)

Calling KTs preflop with 7:1 odds is OK, you just have to know you're playing for 2-pair or better then.

On the flop, I would prefer to lead out with 4-5$ bet, unless you have some read villains are aggressive, because you don't want to play check/call when someone makes such a 2$ gay bet and if you check/raise you would usually have to check/push, because otherwise you give good odds to a draw and commit yourself.

As played, I check turn with boat and hope he bets or shove river after feigning weakness on the turn and hope he hits something/doesn't give you credit.