This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

The FullTilt Bonus/rakeback offer

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      First of all one big thanks to Pokerstrategy.cc for this great offer. I cant wait to get started but first i have some questions.

1) We get 1.5 Strategypoints for 1$ rake. But at Partypoker it was 1 Party/Pokerstrategy point for 0.50$ rake right?

2) Do i produce enough rake(100$) with SH 0.5/1? 3 tabling 18hours a week?

3) I have heard many people say that Fulltilt has a tough opposition. Many people say the game is more beatable at Partypoker? Less fish at fulltilt? Did u guys do any research on this? Because maybe my play wont be +EV on Fulltilt?

4) And what are the requirements to clear the bonus? I see i have to do it within 120days wich should be possible(if i deposit 600$) but i wanna know the exact numbers on this.

5) What are great times to play at FullTilt? At Partypoker the SH limit action starts at 22:00. And their are a shitload off tables available. What abouth Fulltilt poker and its SH limit action?
  • 7 replies
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      You would certainly get enough rake I looked up a rake calculator and calculated the rakeback. If their estimation is correct you will get around $230 a month in rakeback with 27%. Meaning you almost pay $1000 in rake. You always pay a lot more than you think. This is from an affiliate site so you might want to be a bit skeptic because they want you to play through them but you will get a lot of money back
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I really have no clue abouth how much rake i produce. I'm still waiting for my Pokertracker license(!!) so i can view how many hands i play a month.

But i do think that $230 rakeback a month is a bit high dont u think?
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      Look at i this way if you are six players to the table and lets assume that the average pot is $8 5% of that is rake which will lead to 40 cents rake/pot if you are 6 players your part is 40/6 roughly 7 cents that will led to $7 dollars/100 hands and say you play 50 hands per hour per table that will give you 10,5$ per hour that will lead to 180 times 10,5 this will get you $189 per week times 4 we get $756 per month and 27% of that will lead to $204 a month just from the top of my head. Not 100% sure on how much the rake cap will take of the average rake but I don`t think it´s by much. There is not many capped pots. Someone got a second opinion on the subject I would be glad i´m not sure about this just thinking out loud.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1) The news has an error. Actually its 2 points / rake like Partypoker.

The reason for the differences to Titan are that we offer 27% rb and if he give the same amout of points it would be "-EV" for us :D

2) No idea but you need 140$ because of the extra 600$ bonus which will get reduced fromn you rake.

3) Its tighter because of rb% and many players only lay breakeven because of that. (the higher games 5/10$+ should be easier from what I heart)

4) Sorry I don't know it yet. :/
      But you get the bonus payed out at pieces (20$ each or something like that) and if you can't make the 600$ you get at least the bonus you can manage to clear.

5) Because they allow USA to play there its later in the night 0-6am or so.

I would wait until you play higher limits to a) be sure to clear the bonus completly b) to reach 100$ netrake without problem and c) because of the better players it might be -EV for you to play there now.
    • erob60
      erob60
      Bronze
      One thing I didn't see mentioned in the article - will PP still generate strategy points now the partner has switched?
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      The partners haven´t been switched just a couple of new ones added Party, Full tilt and Titan all generate PSP
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Ok ciRith thats exactly what i was thinkin to. Just needed it hear it from u i guess =)