The FullTilt Bonus/rakeback offer

• wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      First of all one big thanks to Pokerstrategy.cc for this great offer. I cant wait to get started but first i have some questions.

1) We get 1.5 Strategypoints for 1$ rake. But at Partypoker it was 1 Party/Pokerstrategy point for 0.50$ rake right?

2) Do i produce enough rake(100$) with SH 0.5/1? 3 tabling 18hours a week?

3) I have heard many people say that Fulltilt has a tough opposition. Many people say the game is more beatable at Partypoker? Less fish at fulltilt? Did u guys do any research on this? Because maybe my play wont be +EV on Fulltilt?

4) And what are the requirements to clear the bonus? I see i have to do it within 120days wich should be possible(if i deposit 600$) but i wanna know the exact numbers on this.

5) What are great times to play at FullTilt? At Partypoker the SH limit action starts at 22:00. And their are a shitload off tables available. What abouth Fulltilt poker and its SH limit action?
  • 7 replies
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      You would certainly get enough rake I looked up a rake calculator and calculated the rakeback. If their estimation is correct you will get around $230 a month in rakeback with 27%. Meaning you almost pay $1000 in rake. You always pay a lot more than you think. This is from an affiliate site so you might want to be a bit skeptic because they want you to play through them but you will get a lot of money back
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      I really have no clue abouth how much rake i produce. I'm still waiting for my Pokertracker license(!!) so i can view how many hands i play a month.

But i do think that $230 rakeback a month is a bit high dont u think?
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      Look at i this way if you are six players to the table and lets assume that the average pot is $8 5% of that is rake which will lead to 40 cents rake/pot if you are 6 players your part is 40/6 roughly 7 cents that will led to $7 dollars/100 hands and say you play 50 hands per hour per table that will give you 10,5$ per hour that will lead to 180 times 10,5 this will get you $189 per week times 4 we get $756 per month and 27% of that will lead to $204 a month just from the top of my head. Not 100% sure on how much the rake cap will take of the average rake but I don`t think it´s by much. There is not many capped pots. Someone got a second opinion on the subject I would be glad i´m not sure about this just thinking out loud.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      1) The news has an error. Actually its 2 points / rake like Partypoker.

The reason for the differences to Titan are that we offer 27% rb and if he give the same amout of points it would be "-EV" for us :D

2) No idea but you need 140$ because of the extra 600$ bonus which will get reduced fromn you rake.

3) Its tighter because of rb% and many players only lay breakeven because of that. (the higher games 5/10$+ should be easier from what I heart)

4) Sorry I don't know it yet. :/
      But you get the bonus payed out at pieces (20$ each or something like that) and if you can't make the 600$ you get at least the bonus you can manage to clear.

5) Because they allow USA to play there its later in the night 0-6am or so.

I would wait until you play higher limits to a) be sure to clear the bonus completly b) to reach 100$ netrake without problem and c) because of the better players it might be -EV for you to play there now.
    • erob60
      erob60
      Gold
      One thing I didn't see mentioned in the article - will PP still generate strategy points now the partner has switched?
    • Pacer357
      Pacer357
      Bronze
      The partners haven´t been switched just a couple of new ones added Party, Full tilt and Titan all generate PSP
    • wilm
      wilm
      Bronze
      Ok ciRith thats exactly what i was thinkin to. Just needed it hear it from u i guess =)