euro tables

• alland
      alland
      Global
      It is a long time since I have played on titan, but I was wondering how the euro tables are (loose/tight)? Are these tables also a part of the Ipoker network or is it the same tables as on unibet or ladbrokes?

alland
  • 9 replies
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      I really like the euro and pound tables at Titan. There are almost always 1-2 fish. The only "unfair" thing is, that you dont get more TPs for playing there although you pay a lot more rake compared to $$$ tables.

But regarding to the Titan-guy, who is posting in this forum, this will be solved soon ;) .

Another positive effect is that these tables are a good stage between two different stake levels:

nl 50$ = nl 50$ ;)
      nl 50€ = nl 75$
      nl 50P = nl 83$
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      thanks for the reply serroyce.

To me the tables seemed a bit looser than the $ tables so you are confirming my theory ;-)

Have the titan guy said anything about when the issue with the points is going to be fixed?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi alland;

this is what Ron said:

Originally posted by RonTitanManager
      Hi Dr3vil,
      Today, points on ipoker are awarded the same if the rake was 3 USD, 3 EUR or 3 GBP. We are developing a fix for the issue and hope to have a solution soon.

Will keep you updated.

Best,
      RTM

Originally posted by Dr3vil
      Hey Ron,

can you tell me how many Titan Points I get, playing on the € or GBP tables? Titan Poker charges a maximum of $3 which equal 10 Points. How does that work with the other currencies.

Thanx
      so, no idea when it's going to happen but I wouldn't be too optimistic... it usually takes a loong time to implement such change on iPoker network.

:spade: Good luck at the tables :spade:
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      OK. i really recommend playing these tables. I just played another 600 hands and they are a lot weaker than the other tables.

i think thats because fish want to play with their regular currency, while better players just stick to their $$$ BRM.

So see you at the tables soon and good luck ;) .
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by serroyce
      i think thats because fish want to play with their regular currency, while better players just stick to their $$$ BRM.
      It's more because regs are playing there for bonuses too (it's more than winrate for some of them), so it's better to stick to $$$, because of more points per $ paid imo. If someone is focused on winrate, then those tables are, of course, better to play at. :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      But how it with software such as elephant? It doesn't know if it is $ or euro I guess, and I will not know my winrate in $. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      Holdem Manager recognizes the euro and pound tables, but processes the amount as dollar. But in the Holdem Manager forum they say that there will be a currency update soon.

The Elephant HUD does not work with euro and pound tables.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      But how it with software such as elephant? It doesn't know if it is $ or euro I guess, and I will not know my winrate in $. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
      You shouldnt care about your winrate in $$$ if you play € table! It simply doesnt matter what currency you play with - it's still about how many BB you win and whether you buyin with $100 or 100€, it's still 100BB on NL100.

It's how serroyce explained it:

Originally posted by serroyce
      nl 50$ = nl 50$ ;)
      nl 50€ = nl 75$
      nl 50P = nl 83$
      but whether you win $100 or 100€ after 2000 hands, it's still 200BB and winrate is still 5ptBB/100 hands...

Hope it makes sense because I can't see explain it much better. :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Gold
      I understand that I should care about BB/100 hands, but I just don't want see diferrent ammount of money in my pokerroom and in analising software.