This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

euro tables

• alland
      alland
      Global
      It is a long time since I have played on titan, but I was wondering how the euro tables are (loose/tight)? Are these tables also a part of the Ipoker network or is it the same tables as on unibet or ladbrokes?

alland
  • 9 replies
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      I really like the euro and pound tables at Titan. There are almost always 1-2 fish. The only "unfair" thing is, that you dont get more TPs for playing there although you pay a lot more rake compared to $$$ tables.

But regarding to the Titan-guy, who is posting in this forum, this will be solved soon ;) .

Another positive effect is that these tables are a good stage between two different stake levels:

nl 50$ = nl 50$ ;)
      nl 50€ = nl 75$
      nl 50P = nl 83$
    • alland
      alland
      Global
      thanks for the reply serroyce.

To me the tables seemed a bit looser than the $ tables so you are confirming my theory ;-)

Have the titan guy said anything about when the issue with the points is going to be fixed?
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi alland;

this is what Ron said:

Originally posted by RonTitanManager
      Hi Dr3vil,
      Today, points on ipoker are awarded the same if the rake was 3 USD, 3 EUR or 3 GBP. We are developing a fix for the issue and hope to have a solution soon.

Will keep you updated.

Best,
      RTM

Originally posted by Dr3vil
      Hey Ron,

can you tell me how many Titan Points I get, playing on the € or GBP tables? Titan Poker charges a maximum of $3 which equal 10 Points. How does that work with the other currencies.

Thanx
      so, no idea when it's going to happen but I wouldn't be too optimistic... it usually takes a loong time to implement such change on iPoker network.

:spade: Good luck at the tables :spade:
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      OK. i really recommend playing these tables. I just played another 600 hands and they are a lot weaker than the other tables.

i think thats because fish want to play with their regular currency, while better players just stick to their $$$ BRM.

So see you at the tables soon and good luck ;) .
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by serroyce
      i think thats because fish want to play with their regular currency, while better players just stick to their $$$ BRM.
      It's more because regs are playing there for bonuses too (it's more than winrate for some of them), so it's better to stick to $$$, because of more points per $ paid imo. If someone is focused on winrate, then those tables are, of course, better to play at. :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      But how it with software such as elephant? It doesn't know if it is $ or euro I guess, and I will not know my winrate in $. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
    • serroyce
      serroyce
      Bronze
      Holdem Manager recognizes the euro and pound tables, but processes the amount as dollar. But in the Holdem Manager forum they say that there will be a currency update soon.

The Elephant HUD does not work with euro and pound tables.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by SPeedFANat1c
      But how it with software such as elephant? It doesn't know if it is $ or euro I guess, and I will not know my winrate in $. Any ideas how to solve this problem?
      You shouldnt care about your winrate in $$$ if you play € table! It simply doesnt matter what currency you play with - it's still about how many BB you win and whether you buyin with $100 or 100€, it's still 100BB on NL100.

It's how serroyce explained it:

Originally posted by serroyce
      nl 50$ = nl 50$ ;)
      nl 50€ = nl 75$
      nl 50P = nl 83$
      but whether you win $100 or 100€ after 2000 hands, it's still 200BB and winrate is still 5ptBB/100 hands...

Hope it makes sense because I can't see explain it much better. :)
    • SPeedFANat1c
      SPeedFANat1c
      Bronze
      I understand that I should care about BB/100 hands, but I just don't want see diferrent ammount of money in my pokerroom and in analising software.