NL Gold Videos

• Becks777
      Becks777
      Black
      Hi

The last Nl100-200 SH vid ist over 2 months old. I´d like to see some more vids, especially by TwiceT.
      I liked the format where he was coaching someone(i think swiss).

Best Regards,

Becks.
  • 26 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Becks777,

Thanks for your feedback, it's always good to know that members find the videos useful.

As a moderator, I don't have any direct involvement in these and don't know when the next one is likely to be made. I will however make sure that TwiceT sees your nice feedback and I'm sure he will liaise with the educational department.
      Obviously I'm not in any position to be able to promise anything, but I'm sure other videos will follow where there is sufficient demand for them.

Thanks again,

Bart
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Yes he said he is making a gold NLHU shortly might throw in a few 6max also. :P Cant wait (I know i need to get out more )
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      hey becks, hey all!

first of all, thank you for the positive feedback. always great to hear u enjoy my videos.

there are some gold videos to come soon. however, next ones are nlhu and plohu and afterwards a special strategy 2 part series (nl200 inside).

however, i very much like the idea of reviewing user's play. so if anyone of u guys in interested of making some kind of a "leakfinder-series" with me, just tell me in this thread. u could record a 40-60mins session and i will review it and talk a lot about your game and specific hands. that way users can easily identify themselves with the play i guess and see some mistakes they do themselves. also it serves as free coaching for the one who provided the vid :f_cool:

if there are many ppl who would like to join such a leakfinder series and want to record a video, i will ask firsttsunami if we can do a 4-8 part series of nl100-200 players where i review their play. that way we see many different appraoches to the game and i can talk about many different player types and their mistakes.

discuss!
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Sounds great Twice. :)
      Whats the best app to use when recording a session?
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      I'm grinding sickly to became platinum member, so I can watch more of TwiceT's videos..
      Please, Mr.TT, make video everytime you feel like you have nothing to do.. :O :f_love:
    • VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      I would like to submit video. NL50 or NL100 ( play both). 26/23 style.
    • Becks777
      Becks777
      Black
      I would definetly recod a video. I play NL100 SH 21/18 style.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      me too, soon moving up to 100NL SH so if I can be one of the last ones to be recording this, that would be awesome. 30/25-34/29 style
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Meeee pick meeeeee 26/23 (when 12tabling) or like 30/27 (4 tables) NL100 :]
      I could also do HU if you wanted one of those :f_thumbsup:
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Yeah, definitely up for it! Lez do this!!
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      Originally posted by Fongie
      ... or like 30/27 (4 tables) NL100 :]

i like

we could think about a hu series afterwards. but for now, just sh.

looks great guys, so we seem to have enough ppl being interested. i will talk to firsttsunami about it and tell u when i got his ok for the series.
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      i have some news for u guys ;)

big boss wants to see 1 leakfinder user review first before he allows me to make a biiiiig series (8 parts or so)

so i would suggest one of you records a video the next days and i will review it immediately. so it could be published soon and i'll then get the ok for more vids.

i would suggest, the one who posts first now should make the first video.

so g0g0g0g0g00g0g. who starts?
    • VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      I want to start. 4-tabling NL100 6max is ok ?
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      :s_thumbsup:

add me in skype pls (TwiceT)
    • VytenisN
      VytenisN
      Bronze
      Any updates on leakfinders and/or Gold coaching ?
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      1st episode of leakfinder will be out next week most probably. if users and clemens (=big boss) like it, we will do a big series ;)

if u like, i can give u feedback already before the video is published; just write me in skype. in general, i think u rly played well!

about gold coaching: the problem is: i have so many projects running atm in vienna that its impossible to have a fixed date for the coaching. i will talk to berliner these days, hopefully we'll find a good coach who is available asap.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Sweet!

So there's enough time for me to grind my way back into NL100 so I can be a part of this :D

I'll be eagerly waiting to see this first video :f_cool:
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      Then dont have fixed time for gold coaching. Make pa public notification when coaching will take place:)
    • CBFunk
      CBFunk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      1st episode of leakfinder will be out next week most probably. if users and clemens (=big boss) like it, we will do a big series ;)

looks good :)