Greetings from denmark

• larsra
      Hi everybody

Signed up here a while back, but never got started. The site seems really nice, alot of good stuff here.
      I can't believe it took me this long to get started, but atleast i'm gonna use use PS from now on :f_thumbsup:

So now i just received the starting money at cake, think i gonna try the sss there :f_p:

See you all on the forums
  • 2 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      Hi larsra,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

• Slimpig
      Welcome to the community larsra! :D Definitely, we'll learn a lot from here!

way to go! :f_cool: