Razz Freeroll! *help*

• Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      I played Razz a few times in Fulltilt and I find it really interesting too! :D So now, I'm so eager to learn it from the experienced ones.

Is there anyone here cares to save me :P

S.O.S!!!heeeelp :) !!! :f_biggrin:

:f_cool: Rianna :f_cool:
  • 3 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Hiya Slimpig

RAZZ is the second most pure form of poker behind FL Hold'em (obv), so I understand EXACTLY where you're coming from. :f_cool:

As a $1 RAZZ tourney is one of my few MTT wins I feel I have absolutely no ability to assist you. But if you try a post in the Stud forum you may get some help.

GL!!!
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Slimpig
      I played Razz a few times in Fulltilt and I find it really interesting too! :D So now, I'm so eager to learn it from the experienced ones.

Is there anyone here cares to save me :P

S.O.S!!!heeeelp :) !!! :f_biggrin:

:f_cool: Rianna :f_cool:
      Fold frequently, 90% of the players in the FT Razz Freerolls are nothing more than calling stations or bluffers.

Don't even waste your time trying to bluff, people will call.

If someone is showing an Ace, expect them to raise even if they have KQ hidden. On the other hand if someone folds an Ace, note that and pay attention to their play, they might be somewhat decent.

Overall, watch the game and it is easy to tell the decent players from those who suck and get lucky, ie. starting with 10-J-3, hitting a 7-9 on 4th and 5th and going with it to catch 2 more lows and make a 9 high.

My experience, not a pro, probably not even that good but 2 or 3 (can't remember) Razz freeroll cashes on FT in October, maybe play 2 or 3 a week.
    • Slimpig
      Slimpig
      Bronze
      @ Waiboy , thanks thanks! Got some ideas through reading some posts that you referred me! :D

Fold frequently, 90% of the players in the FT Razz Freerolls are nothing more than calling stations or bluffers.

Indeed! I certainly agree to you!

Now you gave a clearer view on how to deal Razz! Sometimes I played Horse too. Thanks for the TIP! It really helped me a lot :f_grin:

Cheers guys!

:f_cool: rianna :f_cool: