This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Free rolls

• tally49
      tally49
      Bronze
      I began playing poker after watching a little on TV. Registered at Pokerstars and began playing in the free rolls and play money tables to get some experience. I don't know if this is a common occurance or not but have won two "Hubbles" Last man standing with 13 million in chips. Hoping this bodes well for a crack at the main event lol :] I can dream can't I
  • 2 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tally49
      I began playing poker after watching a little on TV. Registered at Pokerstars and began playing in the free rolls and play money tables to get some experience. I don't know if this is a common occurance or not but have won two "Hubbles" Last man standing with 13 million in chips. Hoping this bodes well for a crack at the main event lol :] I can dream can't I
      Congrats on winning 2. I would say this is not common at all. I have managed to get the WR2 tickets quite a few times but never actually won any of them. Of course that might be because once I get my ticket I really don't care anymore and its usually quite late by the time you get "ITM".

You must be doing something right, keep it up.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Winning 2 freerolls is definitely not a bad thing but real money will be a lot tougher. Good luck with whatever poker route you chose, sounds like you already have a bit of talent. :)