Free rolls

• tally49
      tally49
      Bronze
      I began playing poker after watching a little on TV. Registered at Pokerstars and began playing in the free rolls and play money tables to get some experience. I don't know if this is a common occurance or not but have won two "Hubbles" Last man standing with 13 million in chips. Hoping this bodes well for a crack at the main event lol :] I can dream can't I
  • 2 replies
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by tally49
      I began playing poker after watching a little on TV. Registered at Pokerstars and began playing in the free rolls and play money tables to get some experience. I don't know if this is a common occurance or not but have won two "Hubbles" Last man standing with 13 million in chips. Hoping this bodes well for a crack at the main event lol :] I can dream can't I
      Congrats on winning 2. I would say this is not common at all. I have managed to get the WR2 tickets quite a few times but never actually won any of them. Of course that might be because once I get my ticket I really don't care anymore and its usually quite late by the time you get "ITM".

You must be doing something right, keep it up.
    • GunFlavoured
      GunFlavoured
      Bronze
      Winning 2 freerolls is definitely not a bad thing but real money will be a lot tougher. Good luck with whatever poker route you chose, sounds like you already have a bit of talent. :)