• 7 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      you can qualify using full tilt points.

or play using FTP too.

you cannot ask for money on pokerstrategy.com forums I am afraid, it is against regulations.

I suggest you edit the post, it is going to get deleted anyway

Best of luck on the tables!

And as I said, look for satellites!

:)
    • LuiCduardo
      LuiCduardo
      Bronze
      thanks.... how can i do, I have 17 ftp and $0.08..
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      ok in that case you clearly have only two options within Full Tilt and one within Pokerstrategy.

In Ftp, the obvious one is you making a deposit.

The second one is entering a freeroll. Ftp runs tournaments dail where there is no entry fee and top finishers get real money. The tournament is extremely fishy, if you play premium hands you should do well. So try a few of them, I warn you that you are going to have some bad beats so dont get dissapointed too soon. You just play PREMIUM hands only and all will be good. Plus it is good practice.

There are also freerolls specific to your country of origin. Look them up.

The option within pokerstategy.com is the Tell-A-Friend promotion. If you tell your friends and they register to this awesome community (:D ) then you receive free money for your efforts. More details at the Homepage.

And Finally: If you lost your money this week, you should get some rakeback on Friday.

Read some articles, study the mistakes that led you at this situation and you will be winning before you know it.

Hope it helps.
    • LuiCduardo
      LuiCduardo
      Bronze
      fantastic! bro thanks a lot.... hey i how much do i receive per friend that i invite now i have $10. (if there are mistakes sorry, i'm peruvian)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi LuiCduardo,

Some nice advice from excelgeo there, I totally agree with him. Freerolls are good practice and can help to kick start a bankroll again.

In terms of the TAF, full details are available in the following link and it's sub-menus:

You can up to $100 per friend, depending on how many PokerStrategy points they go on to earn themselves. A minimum of $50 is required in your TAF balance to enable a transfer to be made to you.

We all wish you well in rebuilding your bankroll and look forward to hearing how you get on in due course.

Good luck and best regards,

Bart
    • LuiCduardo
      LuiCduardo
      Bronze
      thanks! here are a lot of good ppl
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      we just want your money

:s_biggrin:

kidding of course. it's good to help new members. it feels good and if you become a better player then pokerstrategy sticks around to help us all!